Prologue

I looked around, not knowing where I am. There were many men, women and even kids with swords in their hands, ready to fight. There was one side of hairy looking monsters and another side of pale-skinned humans with sharp teeth. The werewolves and vampires were ready to start as the announcer yelled:

"BEGIN!"

Every person from each side rushed to the opposite side of the field and fought each other. I saw my dream-self attack many of the werewolves with nice sharp strokes making blood gush out immediately. Many were grabbing their opponents by their throat and crushing them as some were attacking with their bare hands.

I was suddenly in the dream self's perspective and I could see the forestry and the chaos that was occurring in the area. We were in a huge field, filled with grass and many coniferous trees surrounding the greenery.

One of the werewolves came and attacked me from behind, immediately making me fall on the floor. I was unable to get up, and I moved to the side as I rested on my elbow, making him miss his attempts to attack, and with force, I wildly kicked my foot onto his groin until he fell back. There were so many dead bodies on the floor with dark red blood, slowly starting to spread. Piles of bodies were flowing in numerous areas, overpopulating the field that the war was held in. I looked to my right and saw my love getting beaten up by a monstrous, hairy werewolf who was twice his size as he was attacking and fighting it back so viciously. I couldn't recognize my love in real life but my dream self seemed to. He had blood all over his body and face but I was hoping it wasn't his own. I then quickly came over by his side and stuck my knife into the werewolf's heart a few times as my love was stabbing her, ensuring a quick death. The werewolf slowly fell the floor and her eyes slowly started to close, instantly becoming one of the dead bodies in the pile.

 "Are you all right?" My dream self asked.

"Thank you. Yes, I'm okay." He replied.

I gave him a hug and stabbed the knife onto a werewolf who tried to attack him from behind.

"You'll never let me down, will you?" He asked gracefull.

"Never." I said as I left. I went to attack more of my enemies.

Enemies continued to fight against each other endlessly, until a sharp knife got stabbed into my back. The unknown person pulled it back roughly and it knocked me down to the floor. I tried to see who it was but my mind was blinded by the overwhelming urge to seek help for my injury. I screamed in pain, hoping someone on my side would find me.

I tried getting back up but it was no use and the pain was getting too strong for me. Then, another knife went into my chest and got pulled out again. It hurt like hell. My body started aching and throbbing on the area that I was stabbed. God, I just want this pain to stop. I screamed as loud as I could and eventually, my love came rushing to me. The others attacked the werewolves for me as he sat down beside me.

"You'll be alright, I promise." He said putting a cloth that he ripped from his shirt, on the stabbed area.

"I love you," I said as I started to feel dizzy. My eyes slowly started to close. The blood kept pouring out of my body continuously and I just knew I was going to die if I didn't get any proper medical help.

"I love you too." He said putting his hand on mine.

Darkness filled around me. I couldn't see as well anymore as my vision started fading away and the clouds were turning dark and the wind was swirling into the air towards me. I tried holding on to him but the wind was dragging me away as each push from the wind, made me go further and further away from him.

"NO!" I screamed. I didn't want to leave him but the force was too strong.