The little girl was brought out. She was short and skinny, and she wore a flowing yellow dress with a cute smile on her face. She knew she had to get this man to like her if she wanted to leave the orphanage. "Hi Mr Black, I am Persephone."

The young man looked down to the girl. She looked so pure and untainted. He could hardly imagine that her father was the murderer that nearly killed his godson. At first glance, he hated her. She resembled his older sister too much for his likings. She looks like the exact replicate of young Capella Black that used always comfort him when he cried after he was whipped by his mum Walburga. Capella Black that congratulated him with a hug and a smile after he was sorted into Gryffindor even if he was the first in the family. Capella Black that supported him even when he left her and his family to chase for what he believed was right. Capella Black that left him in the dark, alone, and afraid to join Tom Riddle in his crazed psychopathic ways. Capella Black that became Voldemort's supporter and second in command. Capella Black that rumoured to have a child with him. Of course, they were no longer rumours. "Hi, I am Sirius."

"You're serious?" The little girl replied with a confused expression on her adorable face.

Why did she have to look so much like her mother?

"No, my name is Sirius," the man chuckled nervously. The girl's blue eyes were unnervingly similar to his own, classic Black-shaped eyes. However, it was a different colour. The little girl's hair was also straight, unlike the trademark unruly curls that ran through the generation that Sirius himself possessed. Tom Riddle. How much Sirius hated that name.

"Like the star, Sirius?"

Why did she have to look so much like her mother?

The man nodded; the little girl opened her mouth wide as if astonished.

"That's a cool name. I am Persephone, or if you like Lyra." A greek goddess, a goddess of death and a goddess of spring, a living irony, Sirius had nearly smiled as he saw his niece's name. It sounded so much like the name her sister would give for her child. Mythical.

Sirius couldn't help but choke as he croaked out her name. "Persephone," Sirius was positive that he couldn't call the child that, it brought back memories that he didn't want to revive. "It's a lovely name. But I might just stick to Lyra."

"What would you call your child?" Capella asked her younger brother curiously with a small smile on her face as her eyes stayed on the letter she was writing on. Her long curly hair covering one side of her face.

"Well if it was girl, I like Elvendork, if it's a boy, well, Elvendork is unisex," Sirius grinned with his head tilted as if thinking hard. "What would you name yours?"

"If it's a boy, I like Perseus, you know how I love the mythologies, and it's a constellation," Capella said quietly, looking up to meet Sirius' eyes. It would have been hard to tell that they were siblings if not for those trademark silver eyes and curly hair. Capella Black was a bastard from Orion Black, the fling was said to have happened before his marriage, but everyone knew it wasn't true. It wasn't new for a husband to search for other women during their marriage in the Sacred Twenty Eight, especially for a handsome and rich man like Orion Black. However, Capella was incredibly intelligent, smooth on her tongue, and had earned respect through her beauty, manners, and popularity at Hogwarts. "If it will be a girl, then Lyra. It's a constellation, and it's just a pretty name."

"Come on, don't be so boring. Hey, this is my daughter Lyra," Sirius urged rolling his eyes at his older sister, using a high-pitched voice while mimicking his older sister. "I'm sure you can come up with something better than that."