Into the Start of Forever

Requested
Warnings: normal smut lol this is so soft I love it!!!
"I love you, so, so, so much Mrs. Knight," Awsten sweetly said as we walked into our hotel suite. The grin on my face struggled to widen as it felt like I had reached maximum capacity happiness. Mrs. Knight, wow, this can't be real I thought. But it was, it was so real. The shiny ring on my finger and the white dress hugging on my body was proof.

    "And I love you Mr. Knight. More than you'll ever understand," I grinned while pulling him into what felt like our millionth kiss of the day. Nonetheless, it was still perfect. Kissing Awsten was something I'd never get tired of, there was really nothing about him I'd get tired of. He was my everything, my everything that I now got to spend every day with. His lips moved softly against mine, the butterflies never dying down as my chest heated up like usual. Part of me felt like I did the first time he asked me on a date, wanting to squeal and giggle and just be so goddamn happy he liked me.

      Except now he loved me. He loved me enough to spend the rest of his life with me, spend way too much money on a ceremony, and make one another part of each other's forever. It wasn't until Awsten let out his familiar laugh against my lips that we were brought out of the moment.

       "What?" My expression was amused and Awsten's looked like a giddy child.

      "I feel like a Paramore song," he chuckled and I almost wanted to vocally 'awh' at how cute he looked. His blue hair was slightly messy, his tie hanging open around his neck, along with the rest of his suit looking ruffled. In his eyes I could see the same goofy kid I fell in love with all those years ago.

"Well, we are moving into the start of forever," I giggled.

     "This is why I married you, stupid band references and your fucking adorable laugh." His comment made my heart flutter, naturally causing me to gravitate to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He easily returned the hug, cradling me and leaving kisses on top of my head. His voice cracked slightly and I could tell he was feeling overwhelmed with emotion."I love you so much, darling. You're my everything."

"Oh, Aws, I love you." I hummed sweetly and pulled back to see tears rolling down his cheeks. My fingers easily wiped them away like he had earlier in the day during the ceremony. Our lips met shortly after, wanting to feel each other's love. They slid against each other easily, a new burn starting in my chest when he nipped my lip playfully.

       "Mrs. Knight, would you like to break in this new marriage?" The smirk on his lips made me swat at him and giggle. He easily grabbed my hand from the air and pulled me to bed. His body collapsed first, pulling my frame on top of him with a gasp. As soon as his fingers were struggling with the ridiculous zipper of my dress I could tell how eager he was. We kissed again in the midst of it, faster paced than the many we shared throughout the day but just as loving. Before it could deepen anymore, a frustrated groan left Awsten's throat as the zipper got stuck halfway down. We grinned against each other until Awsten tugged the zipper down harshly and a tearing sound was heard.

       "Awsten!" I pulled up with an angry look on my face, not incredibly serious but the same one I'd give him over doing something trivial. He mirrored my face with a guilty expression, yet a smirk still sticking.

       "You act like I ripped it in half! No one is going to wear this again anyway, it's not a family heirloom or anything," he giggled. I rolled my eyes and allowed him to slip the white material down my shoulders along with my bra straps. A breathy gasp left my lips when I felt his rough hands rub down my now hot skin and exposed back. He unclipped my bra so everything but my underwear could be removed at once. The top of the dress was pulled down completely, my chest perfectly exposed to him. His palms held my hips as he mumbled, "lift your hips, baby."