the whole class laughed looking at donghyuck with full hate, the teacher shook her head, "i said detention didn't i?" donghyuck just nodded his head before grabbing his bag. "you're not going out of there until i say so."

donghyuck walk out of his class, walking with his hung low. "i can't believe you just did that to your own school." someone whispered.

the day is just starting and it's already this bad, he sighed before turning the knob around.

he never entered the detention room before and definitely had no plans on entering it, but here he is now. he dragged one of the chairs towards the window, and sat there still, looking blankly outside.

jihoon saw the sight of donghyuck entering the detention room which cause his brows to furrows. without thinking twice, he sneakily walked behind the younger.

he look around if there's any students walking around the hallways and luckily there isn't. hearing the door closed, he slow down his pace, and acted like he was also sent in detention.

the tall boy opened the door, and saw donghyuck flinched. "oh? jihoon?" the said male nodded, walking closely towards the boy. "why are you here?"

"i come here often." he joked, before grabbing one of the chairs setting it beside the younger. "but.. why are you here?"

"i actually don't know either, the moment i stepped a foot here, they're already staring at me, and renjun had been shouting 'that's not him' so many times." donghyuck let out a heavy sigh, looking back at the window, letting the cold wind slap his face. "and when i entered our classroom, our professor just immediately sent me to detention."

jihoon let out a quiet gasp, placing his hand on his mouth in schock. so he actually saw that right? he really should do actions after this.

the whole day continues with both of them in detention, it actually gave them the opportunity to know each other more. remaining as friends, of course.

although the two were still on detention, they still allowed donghyuck to eat lunch, with lucas—which she is confused why is there another student—but still separated them to other students.

the afternoon dropped and jihoon was sent out of the room first, leaving donghyuck alone. someone knock the door causing the younger male flinching, "here." his teacher showed him a bucket with water and a mix of soap and a sponge.

"please i really don't what i did wrong." said donghyuck, sincerely. the teacher snickered, he gestured donghyuck to follow him, donghyuck picked up the bucket and soap and hurriedly walk beside his teacher.

she lead donghyuck towards the school main wall, standing in front, "this." she told, pointing towards the wall.

as the younger male look at the wall, his jaw immediately dropped, looking at it with widened eyes. reading what the spray painted wall, "lee donghyuck..?" he thought loudly.