May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor part 1(Everyone)

Aura: WE ACTUALLY GOT A DARE!

Wave: THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

Jaguar: PLEASE REMAIN CALM!

Me: Thank you so much @Moosey4d for giving me this dare! And I'm sorry for not posting this sooner!

Me:*disappears*

*players appear*

Sunflower: Oh hello Scardust-Senpai~.

Cougar: *growls protectively*

Sunflower: Ugh! Get away you lost continent freak!

Scardust: You touch him.

Everyone but Cougar and Sunflower: You die.

Sunflower: Whatever!

Cricket: What are we doing?

Aura: All of us will be separated into our hunger games districts and will fight in the arena.

Sunflower: I obviously am going to win!

Wave: SURE YOU NARCISSIST!

Sunflower: Yeah well you aren't choosing!

Jaguar: NEITHER ARE YOU, YOU BITCH!

Glory: Well who is going to choose?

Everyone: . . . . 

*que the all out brawl to see who's choosing*

Me: I am going to be choosing the districts actually.

*brawl stops*

Sunflower: WELL WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THIS!

Me: Bitch who do you think is writing this?

Sunflower: Your mom.

Me: Bitch my entire family doesn't even get the references I make like 24/7 so go fuck yourself.

Everyone but Sunflower: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunflower: *is dark red*

Me: Ok let's start this shit.

Me: Hmm, Sunflower, let's just say because I want you dead like right now, 12.

Me: I am not discriminating I just know from seeing the movie that the higher districts are more trained than the lower districts. Please don't @ me hunger games fans. I just want her to die. Other than what happens with Pita and Katniss in the first movie, which is going to be Glory and Deathbringer, the rest of the rankings are going to be based on that. Don't judge me. 

Me: Glory and Deathbringer, you guys are going to be Pita and Katniss. A.K.A. District 12, but you guys are badasses.

Me: Tsunami, You are in district 3.

Tsunami: Ok?

Me: Riptide, sorry buddy but district 10.

Tsunami: Kill him, you die.

Me: Tsunami I basically am controlling your life you can't kill me.

Me: Clay, hmmm district 4.

Clay: Is that good?

Me: Yeah.

I'm gonna be lazy and split this into parts. This part is just gonna be the D.O.D. 

Me: Fatespeaker, you and Starflight are in 12, sorry guys.

Sunflower: Why do we get the boring ones?!?!

Me: SHUT UP PLEASE!!!!

Me: Peril, you're in district 1.

Me: Sunny, you're in 11.

Sunny: Okie!

Me: I think that's everyone in the D.O.D.