𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"I'll go out soon to grab your usual lunch then. Let me know if you need anything." Taeyong said as he turned to leave. "Tai, wait." he heard the CEO mutter which caused him to turn his head back and look at him.

"Say, where did you grow up?" Jaehyun questioned, gaining courage and too consumed by his curiosity.

Taeyong was taken aback by the sudden question. "W-Why?" he stuttered dismayed by his uncontrolled reaction.

"It just dawned on me that I know nothing about you, yet we've been close for a while now and have even done....things, together." Jaehyuns voice trailed off, his eyes wandering around the room as his courage slowly diminished. If Johnny was right and Taeyong was truly bad news, he wouldn't know how to react having done such personal things to the other.

In actuality, the Taeyong he knew was very weak and fragile. A raging fire on the outside, but pure and untainted internally. That's how Jaehyun perceived him. From his smaller frame which was the opposite of his hot tempered nature and his secretive spectatorship at the hospital of which he considered the real Taeyong.

Not to mention, Jaehyuns annoyance to how Taeyong has awakened this hideous monster within him. Making him question his intentions, making him confused and act out without thought. In total, Taeyong was a mysterious and beautiful man he wished to discover, to overpower, to claim. But if Johnny was right, he would be biting off more than he could chew.

Taeyong was now fully turned to face Jaehyun, "Ah...I see...I'm from a small suburban neighbourhood on the outskirts of Seoul." he said with a small smile.

"Hmmmm, which one?" Jaehyun rested his chin in the palm of his upright hand.

Taeyong didn't speak, the smile he sported quickly faded. He blinked at the younger and clutched the hem of his jeans subconsciously. Had Jaehyun figured something out? Was he being interrogated?

Jaehyun sensing the olders apprehensive demeanor then gave one more question, a question he knew would give him the reaction he was looking for, "Did you hear about the police arresting that gang member in a drug bust the other day?" The CEO asked, displaying a faked shocked expression.

Taeyong bit his inner lip nervously, he was sure Jaehyun knew something. Perhaps he found out about him and also had documents in his safe about him too? He quickly grappled at his fleeting confidence and displayed a calm expression, "No I didn't, I'm glad they caught them though. Is that all, sir?" he said.

Jaehyun then sat upright realizing his plan didn't produce the reaction he had hoped. He felt he was on the verge of something which got cut off, "Ah, yes. I was just thinking about these things a lot recently. That'll be all, also get some medicine for that scratch on your cheek. Wouldn't want it to leave a mark." he said and winked.

Taeyong shrugged him off and hummed in response. He then turned back around and opened the door to exit. When he was on the other end of the office, he let out a huge exhale. Surely he wasn't going to last much longer. He decided to go and fetch the CEOs lunch earlier than he planned and with it, a desperate method on getting the results he wanted which popped into his head.

As soon as he was finished purchasing Jaehyuns lunch, he went into a pharmacy on the way back. He browsed the aisles and searched for scar medicine, which he was only buying because he wanted the cut to fade quicker. He then went up to the counter and asked the pharmacist for over-the-counter sleeping pills.

Once he had paid for the items, he got on his motorcycle and rode back to the company, determined to do whatever it takes.

He was now in the lunch room and glanced around him to make sure there was no one behind him. He opened the pill bottle and began to crush the recommended dose into a powder. He then poured it into the CEOs drink and stirred it until it was adequately dissolved.