Chapter- 24

"Whats the need to take those sisters with you for the wedding? It's not like your friend knows them or they are related to us, just leave them here and you enjoy with your friends" Mrs.Mathur says while Vikram packs his luggage.

"Mom, Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. No one will have any problem with them attending the wedding, I'm sure they'll be glad to meet these sisters" Vikram assures his mom

"If you want to introduce Ashu to your friends, then take her with you. Why are you tagging her sister?" she spoke her heart out, she doesn't want Sasha to accompany them.

He shooks his head "I can't leave her behind. She's like my little sister too" he then adds "And mom I hope you won't create a scene to stop them. If they're not coming then even I wont attend the wedding and you know how much this event means to me"

Mrs.Mathur leaves him alone understanding that Vikram is not ready to change his plan.

_____________*********____________

Ashmith, Sasha and Ashu are waiting near the car for Vikram and Vishali to start their journey.

"Ashmith, I still feel its awkward to attend a stranger's wedding" Sasha is still not sure about it.

"Sasha, I assure you, you won't feel like a stranger there. When you can become friends with Mr.Pride, you'll be able to manage with anyone in this world" he winks at her
She smiles while Ashu looks suspiciously at them.

"Though it's a nice chance for them to see a  grand wedding and make acquaintances with millionaire, I don't think it's good for them to attend the wedding"  Vishali walks to them guiding the helpers to put her bags in the trunk.

"I don't think there are types of weddings like grand or simple, yeah wedding rituals might change with cultures, traditions but money doesn't make a difference. Weddings are meant to unite two people and families with love and respect. Rich people doesn't get or give any special blessings, they also wish for bride and groom's happiness like everyone do. And about us meeting billioneres, it doesn't even matter, we make acquaintance with people not with billions or millions" Sasha gives her a disgusting look while Ashmith gives a surprised look to her.

Vishali claps her hands "These words are only good for saying, In reality money does make difference"
Sasha rolls her eyes.
Vishali then adds "Do you think, you people will be comfortable among us? I think it's for your own good to not attend the wedding, at least you won't feel awkward and low"

Sasha grits her teeth and is about to say something when Ashu stops her.

"Vishali, no one asked for your advice. It's better if we don't poke our nose in everything and mind our own business" Ashmith says with a stern look.

"Sorry if i offended you but I can't stop myself from telling the truth" She shrugs.

"Shut your mouth Vishali. Didn't you hear what Ashmith just said?" Vikram who silently heard everything reprimanded Vishali.

Vishali stomps her feet and gets inside the car. She might show attitude to everyone but she can never give back answers to her brother.

"I'm sorry on behalf of her" Vikram says to Sasha and Ashu.

"Vikram, please stop being formal. There's no need for you to be sorry" Ashu assures him

"Ok, enough with all this drama. Let's go before it's too late" Ashmith hurries all of them.

_____________*********____________

The journey was a fun ride for the couples except for Vishali who was still annoyed with the sisters presence.