12

Hoseok was holding him tight, to tight. Everyone could smell thr scent if strong vanilla and honey. The boy in his arms was shaking and the feeling of possible slick. Hoseok was an alpha in rut.

Namjoon:"Hoseok.. Release Yoongi hyung please. "

Hoseok:"mine. "

Jin:"Hobi.. Your not in the right mind.."

Namjoon: "you four leave ok? I'll try to handle this.. "

Jimin: "please be careful.. "

Everyone leaves. They smelt the fear in the now stronger mint chocolate scent.

Namjoon:"Hoseok.. Your in rut.. We have to get you to our nurse.. They purchased really expensive stuff for blocking the ruts side affects.. "

Hoseok shakes his head and growls.

Namjoon: "I'm not trying to take Yoongi away.. Hoseok your scaring him. "

Hoseok doesn't believe him. Why would just omega be afraid of him? Hoseok then feels water on his shirt. He looked down and saw tears of fear dripping from his omegas eyes.

Hoseok:" Why are you crying? "

Yoongi stayed silent.. He wasn't afraid of Hoseok.. He was afraid of what the alpha in rut would do to him.

Hoseok growled once more, louder this time causing Yoongi to involuntarily whimper.

Hoseok:omega.tell me why your crying.

Yoongi had no choice to respond.

Yoongi: your scarying me.. I don't wanna be used.. I don't wanna get hurt.. I don't want joonie to get hurt..

Hoseok was hurt. His omega was scared of him. Him! He let the shaking omega free and watched as he hurried behind his friend.

Next thing he knows, hes in his bed with a bandage on his neck.