03

Yoongi didn't come back for the rest if the week.Jimin gave Yoongi all his homework, which Jimin almost completely finished. Yoongis dad wasn't thrilled to learn that his youngest son was an omega, but the thought of grandkids made him happier. Yoongi was slightly more comfortable to go back to school by Monday thanks to his hyung saying he'll protect him.

-_-_+_-_-

"Look who it is! "

"Hi Namjoon.. Did you miss me? "

"I missed you more than I miss being a kid! "

"I missed you too. "

Namjoon suddenly realized he smelled mint chocolate. He couldn't help but make a disgustited face.

"You ok Joon? "

"What smells like mint chocolate? "

"... Me... That's my scent. "

"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't know. "

"There's now need to apologize Namjoon, you don't like mint chocolate and we can't control our scents. "

"Yeah but now I feel bad.."

"Don't.. I never noticed your scent.. It's nice. "

"Thanks, what does it smell like? "

"Like a forest. It's comforting. "

"I forget only presented people can smell our scents.. I can't wait to see your reaction to jin. "

"Wait only presented people can? Hoseok was able to smell me.. He's not presented. "

" Well.. Maybe because your scent was amplified? Or maybe it's just soulmate  culture. "

"Who knows.. "

_-_-

As yoongi was headed to his 6th class of the day he got hit with the smell of burning coals. "Heey looks like someone was presented as an Omega." "Back off Seungri. "
"But doesnt a beautiful Omega as yourself deserve a strong Alpha? "
"Actually a beautiful Omega such as myself deserves an alpha that doesn't cheat or just use them for sex. Bye bye now." The taller alpha griped the omegas arm, not letting him leave. "Come on Yoongi, you know you want to~" "Your wolf voice, r-really?" "It's perfect for drawing out the need~" "Let me go p-please.. I need to get to class. " "It'll only take a few minutes, just be late. " Suddenly the dulled smell of honey and orange appeared. "What the hell are you doing to my friend? " "Go away Hoseok, you'll lose this fight. " "Don't be too sure about that. I'm a dancer. " All it took was 10 seconds for the alpha to fall. "Strategy if more important that strength. Let's get you to the nurse hyung. " "M'k seokie." Hoseok ended up carrying the boy to the nurse since he was still in a dase.

"Thank you seokie.. "

"Your welcome hyung. "