A Fated Encounter

Before the crime alert...

The spacious conference room was dark yet there was a mixed tint of bluish colors glowing eerily in the small part of the room and reflected on the dark frosted glass surface of the long conference table.

A tall man stood in front of gigantic LCD screens. He stood still in his lair as he watches the footage from both fights that had happened these past two days.

The multitude of screens displays many different angles of each Titan and the 'unknown guy' as they fought the army of drones. 

The computers analyzed every aspect of every individual and their powers.

Regardless of such, he watches the hooded guy intensely, observing every detail about him and his abilities. The other tape shows a crew of thugs against the same young man.

He observes the footage displayed with great interest; The newest 'hero' had too many uncertainties surrounding him for the master criminal's liking.

'Being mysterious? Interesting indeed,' he muttered.

"You've been keeping an eye on him ever since he stepped his foot here." 

Says a female voice.

The man merely glanced around and saw her. She was leaning against the large tinted glass doors with her arms folded across her chest.

She walks over to one of the high-backed conference chairs and sat down with her legs crossed. 

"And he passed your test, with ease. He is truly impressive, master." She finished.

Why do I fight? Why do I get myself involved? Why am I still here?

Those were the questions ringing inside the young man's head.

He walks along the streets, keeping his senses alert to his surroundings. Whether in the case of someone perpetrating a crime that he would need to stop, or simply for anyone who might be looking out for him. 

Fortunately, his hoodie and the dark always do the job, it covered all that he needed to keep hidden from people walking by, blending among the crowd. 

I fight because people need me, and I'm here... for the same reason.

As for his second question, he had no idea what the answer was

However, he was taken by surprise when he turns to a corner and happens to spot Cyborg and Beast Boy walking in the opposite direction. 

Deciding that turning away would most likely attract unwanted attention to himself, something that he didn't particularly is in the mood for, Y/n simply kept his cool and continued walking the same way.

A Flower that Died (Male Reader x Raven)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara