Life update part 1!

Well..

This is just the start so..  Umm.
Get to know my backround?

And stuff?

Any way I was born in Missouri.
Before anything my mom got super sick when she was pregnant with me.

How? Mmm rather not say. My mom really did not want a third kid. So she thought of abortioning me.

I really hate thinking about it.

When she saw me she fell in love blah blah blah. Lets skip to when I started school! School was a living hell for me.

I skipped pretty school btw

I never knew even on the first day of kindergarden I got cold stares. I felt as if I didn't belong. They would kick down the things I made at recess.

One time it made me cry because Ol*ver kicked down the thing I built I came home crying that day

After that incident happened I got character kid.. Sometimes I think its because of that day. Haha bitches no need to pity me :)!
Oop got heald back ^-^!

1rst grade.

Now this grade was..?

kinda normal?
I cant remember much of this grade except sitting alone at the lunch table wanting to die lol.

I would used to come home crying due to the bullying I got. FYI I was "this kid"

-deleted weird picture-

No wonder :>.
I still dont get it. I was generally a person being themselves but now I get beat up for it?

Ok yeah im not a person you run into in you daily day-to-day life.

But bitch?! Theres 7 billion people!

Whadya fucking expect?!
No weirdos?
What are you physco?

grade 2

Ok..
This is where the tea is spilled..! Alright. This is where my little birdy wings started flying!

I made some "intresting friends.."
There was this..

Boy..

We both liked eachother..? I only liked him bc nobody liked me xD.

And I.. "Married him". YeAh tOtAlLy sTilL mArRiEd. Ok bitch no I aint I was and retard kid.. Lol

The backlash was horrible.. It was probaly the worst thing i've ever done though.

3rd grade

Now..
People bullied me alot. This is where my dad started abusing us to. Not a fucking good year I presume..

Also when my mom and dad got "married" my dad like fucking dumped her in the trash to got to a BAR..!

WITH HIS BEST FRIEND.
Seroiusly annoyed me alot.
I hate my dad alot and I think you can guess why..

Bullying has gotten to the worst. My teacher fucking hated me. Like 100%.
One day I couldn't take it.

I tried to kill myself.

Yeah.

4rth grade
Probaly the best year I had.
But still didn't stop me from hurting myself.

Dont have much to say.
I guess I could say I tried to kill myself this year 2... And EEMMM..

Cut... YEAHHHHHH.

GREAT TIMES YEAH..?!

HELP

Alright 5th grade bIItch
ONE THING TO SAY.

HELL