💠THREE💠

"Hanamichi's been singing and humming that damn song for a week now." Ryota Miyagi muttered.

"My patience is about to snap, if I hear that redhead sing one more time I'm gonna call Tetsuo to beat his ass...." Mitsui Hisashi said between gritted teeth.

Two of our Shohoku starting players are currently in their club's changing room.

"Wait, forget I said that, I promised Coach Anzai I'll never clobber with anyone again...."

"Shh! It's Hanamichi!"

From outside, Sakuragi's distinct voice was booming-- while they were backstabbing him, the redhead was indeed singing the song, and the two heard it clearly.

"To-to-to-to-to-to-TOUCH!!"

Sakuragi sang loudly, swinging the door quite hard after the word, making Ryota and Mitsui flinch. He continued humming as he came in.

"Oi, Ryo-chin! Mitchi!!"

The two never uttered a word, instead they stared at Sakuragi. Ever since Sakuragi discovered the song he was always in an unbelievably good mood that it radiates. He seldom gives headbutts since.

"Why are you two staring at me like that?"

"......."

"OH! I know! The two of you are amazed by these muscles?!"

The two sighed as they wore their shirts.

Mitsui started talking.

"You're always singing and humming that song and it's sickening already."

"Hough! Mitchi!"

"Mitsui's right, Hanamichi."

"Ryo-chin!"

"But the song's fun to listen to! Especially if you watch the music video, it's even more enjoyable! The members are so cute! The dance is cute! They dance so well!"

"There's a music video?!" The two exclaimed in surprise.

Just as when the existence of the song was hard enough to believe, there is a music video for it?! And a dance?! A cute one too? Mitsui and Ryota were beyond curious. Boy, they dearly wanted to see it to believe it that they completely forgot they despised it seconds ago.

Plus, cute girls dancing to cute music? What do they have to lose?

"Here it is!" Sakuragi fished his phone out of his pocket and he played the video, thus starting the catchy guitar strums on its first few seconds.

While the video played Mitsui and Ryota were eyeing the girls intently (I'm confident you've already guessed what song Sakuragi was into and that you've already watched the MV for Bboom Bboom, so no need for me to explain what was happening).

"Oi, Sakuragi. Where's the cute dance steps?! All I see are close-ups of their faces! I wanna see the cute dance steps!"

"Wait for the chorus!"

"Oh. Oh! This girl! This girl with the curly hair in a ponytail! I like her, she's like Aya-chan....."

"I like the one with the short hair and bangs, she's like Haruko-san!"

"I LIKE THEM ALL."

Ryota and Sakuragi looked at Mitsui in disbelief,

"You can't choose all of them!"

"Is there a rule that says I can't?"

"Pipe down, pipe down!" Sakuragi then pressed the side buttons until his phone reached the maximum volume, "here comes the chorus!"

The trio shut their mouths as they watched the rest of the video in silence, their heads collectively bobbing.

"Let's play it again!" Mitsui cheered once the video ended. His voice rang in Sakuragi and Ryota's ears.

Unbeknownst to them, Rukawa just came in and he was confused why three of his teammates were sitting so closely together, their eyes not lifting up from a phone.

"You morons watching porn or something?" His bleak tone was a stark contrast from the sound that filled the air.

A stupid question from Rukawa though, why would a porn video play such a happy song? Well... I don't know... now that I think about it, it could be possible.....maybe he's already watched one?

"It's none of your business, kitsune!"

"Porn." Rukawa reiterated as he closed the door behind him, "that's why you're huddled together."

"Shut up! Why would a porno vid play such a cute song?" Mitsui fumed. "We're watching a cute music vid---"

"I watched one with that song in the background." Rukawa said flatly.

Oho......Rukawa's such a naughty boy.

"What the fuck?!"

"Don't be a hypocrite, as far as I know, you've watched more porn videos than I have."

"Rukawa you bastard!"

Mitsui clenched his fists, already prepared for a fistfight but Hanamichi and Ryota held him back.

"You promised Coach you'll never fight again!!"

"Calm down, Mitchi!!"

And Mitsui did. Begrudgingly.

"This song? On such a vid?!" Mitsui huffed once he calmed down.

"I clicked the wrong video."

The trio behaved a few seconds before believing Rukawa but in the end they did. The internet's such a crazy place after all and with sites such as those? Even crazier.

Rukawa took off his shirt, in search for a new one inside his locker. Once he was changed he huddled near his teammates.

"This is the real one?" Rukawa asked, a bit interested.

The trio nodded.

They played the video again, and I have the feeling Mitsui and Ryota will be singing and humming the song for the following weeks.

"So, have you seen anyone you like from the vid?!" They asked in unison once the video was over.

"Huh?"

"You're supposed to pick someone you like!"

"They all look the same."

"No they don't!"

"Yes they do. They just have different hair colors."

"We shouldn't have shown you this then!"

"You boring kitsune! Why do I even bother! Can't even pick a girl from a simple music video....."

"Doahou."