The dark days...

Kai wakes up in a more sad mood than usual, she gets up and walks over to get dressed for school, Instead of her uniform she slips on a black hoodie and some pants as she feels gloomy that day, she rolls up her sleeves and makes a slight cut with something sharp, then she wraps it up with some old peices of clothing that were ripped up, she left the house and began to walk to school slowly, when she arrived to class she walked to her seat while everyone looks surprised and confused while one girl yells "Hey pig you look extra fat today" she says laughing, Alli yells "shut up barbie girl" while throwing her to the floor, the girl replies "Your ugly too PIG" Kai doesn't seem to be paying attention and is just sitting there waiting for class to be over, The bell rings and startles some people.

Kai gets up and walks over to the classroom door as Alli grabs her wrists she replies "Ow" Alli lets go saying "Sorry Cupcake" Kai continues walking until she reaches the bathroom and locks the stall door as she lets her tears flow into her sleeves, Alli knocks onto the stall "hey Cupcake?" she says softly Kai replies with "g-go away your so stupid" Alli walks out without hesitation slowly. While Alli walks out she hears Kai sobbing, Alli took a breath and waited until Kai came out of the bathroom, when she did Alli grabs her and hugged her tightly and Kai hugged back mumbling "can you take me home please..." Alli replies "sure Cupcake" Kai walks slowly behind Alli following her to her car, Alli gets into the car and drives Kai home.