The start of a perfect story

Kai rushes to her locker to grab a small book she needed for her next class, She goes to turn around but bumps into Alli, and awkwardly stutters "oh I'm so sorry" Alli replies while moving her head up so they lock eyes "I don't mind Cupcake" she says smirking. Kai looks and realises "Oh I gotta get to class" Alli grabs her hand spinning her around saying "But why don't you stay here with me cupcake" she says winking, Kai replies pulling away from Alli"s grip "I have much more important things to do rather than hanging out with you" she walks away while her heart beats, pounding like a drum.

When she gets to class she puts her head down and makes her way to her seat in the back, As the teacher talks Kai slowly dazes off into her dream, she dreams of studying but as she falls deeper into her sleep she remembers Alli looking into her eyes and slowly smiles as she sleeps soundly. as she sleeps she hears a loud ring causing her to wake up, it snaps into her head that she slept through the whole lesson, Alli walks over to her desk and says "Morning Cupcake" Kai replies while yawning "what did I miss?" Alli ruffles Kai's hair while saying "Nothing much" Alli looks down to Kai's worried face, "I'm gonna fail the test" Alli replies "We can study if ya want cupcake" Kai replies fixing her hair "no thanks" she says grunting "have fun with the test then" she winks at her slightly while her smile fades into a dull face while she walks out the classroom.

Kai runs out panting and softly says "Wait!" Alli turns around and looked confused "huh?" she replies with a confused look Kai says "c-can you take me home please...?" Alli replies with a slight nod and grabs her hand, while Kai's heart beats faster than it ever should she doesn't notice Alli stop so she bumps into her and Alli catches her and says blushing "Are you alright cupcake?" Kai replies with a slight nod "y-yeah"