𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒.

ship - hyunbin.
genre - angst.

3rd person POV.
changbin woke up, his eyes fluttering open getting adjusted to the dark he looked at his ringing phone. changbin groaned, but picked it up, he seen it was hyunjin. changbin answered with a raspy voice. "hello?" changbin said. "hey, me and seungmin got into another fight..can i please stay the night?" hyunjin spoke out. changbin froze for a moment thinking, knowing where this was going before he spoke. "yeah, that's fine." "okay, i'll be over soon." hyunjin hung up, leaving soon after the call.

changbin got up, turing on a few lamps, looking in the mirror fixing himself just a little. he knew exactly why hyunjin was coming over, but he didn't care. changbin went to the kitchen, making both him and hyunjin a cup of tea, setting it down and sitting on the couch while he waited. soon enough he heard a knock at the door, he got up and opened the door for hyunjin. "thanks, bub." hyunjin said as he walked in. changbin just nodded, and pointed to the table where the tea was, moving back to where he was at the couch. hyunjin hummed with another thank you, raising a brow at the older male. hyunjin shook it off, walking and sitting down, taking a sip of the drink.

after a minute in silence, changbin spoke up, "you okay?" "i'd do better with some warmness." hyunjin spoke with a slight tease in his tone. changbin just looked away, taking another sip from his drink. hyunjin frowned, and patted his lap with his arms open a gentle smile on his lips. "cmon, please?" hyunjin asked. changbin set his drink down, and sighed. he knew he shouldn't get swept away, but it meant nothing to him. changbin walked over, straddling the younger's lap, wrapping his arms around his torso while he hid his face in hyunjin's neck taking in that scent he always had, but this time it smelt more comforting. hyunjin smiled, pressing a few kisses on the older's head lifting his chin up gently, looking into his eyes. changbin looked back, admiring the features on his face. changbin tilted his head as he thought to himself. "why does he feel so much more warm? why do his eyes look so much more caring, and welcoming? his lips look so lonely, like they need mine.." changbin thought to himself, he looked in hyunjin's eyes once again before he leaned in pressing his lips against the others softly.

hyunjin smiled as he noticed changbin's actions. he leaned in moving their lips together softly. the kiss continued while he let his hands move under his shirt to caressing the olders body between his fingers, bringing his body closer. changbin let hyunjin win once again, he told himself to not get swept away but he didn't care. things escalated very quickly as they always did. changbin found himself loving the feeling of hyunjin's body more and more. he didn't care he let hyunjin do whatever he wanted to him, the feeling of his lips against his skin. the warmness from his body being so close. the butterfly's he got at hearing his voice. the way his hands held his body, it felt so right. even if he knew it didn't mean anything, maybe this time it did..

~

the next morning changbin woke up, feeling a pain in his lower hips he groaned and flipped over seeing hyunjin's back. a soft smile grew across changbins lips as he seen the scratch marks remembering the events from last night. he felt butterflies rush up, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. changbin looked over at hyunjin while he bit his bottom lip getting lost in his thoughts. "why am i thinking all these things? i don't care about hyunjin, he just uses him." changbin was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice hyunjin awake and now staring at him. hyunjin brought his hand up, caressing changbin's cheeks rubbing his thumb down his cheekbone. changbin froze but leaned into the touch, taking in the feeling once again. "thank you for last night, baby." hyunjin spoke soft with a deeper tone with a  morning voice. "mhm.." changbin just nodded and stood up, walking to the kitchen with a slight limp

hyunjin frowned a bit as he watched changbin, he sat up stretching his arms before standing up and putting on a pair of sweatpants. he reached over and looked at all the missed calls from seungmin, he decided to call him back sitting down on the mattress. changbin fumbled around in the cabinets before taking a pain killer and chugging a water bottle down. he threw away the empty bottle before looking at the time it was a little past noon, he looked at the door before sitting himself up on the counter, swinging his legs while i looked down. eventually, hyunjin walked out and rested his body against the counter, patting changbin's thigh. changbin didn't even look up, he already knew what he was gonna say. "just go, hyunjin." he spoke while he looked down. hyunjin was silent whispering "sorry."' as he slowly removed his hand making his way out of the older's house. changbin watched as his hand slowly went away, waiting to hear the door close. he put his hands where hyunjin's were.