"When I walk around my room
There is nothing else to say
When I walk around my room
Everything will be okay, ow!"

He pulled away from the mic to give her a smile as Ayla did a guitar solo. Millie beamed at him as she gave him a thumbs up.

Finn grinned turning back to the crowd as he sang the next part.

"I am a city boy
You are a city girl
You date the city tool

I am a city fool
I am a city boy

City boy

One two three four..

The four band mates began to play their instruments intensely as they got lost in their music.

Millie had a smile on her face as she cheered the band on. She had gotten an important Skype meeting last minute when she was getting ready to leave for the show. The call took almost two hours which caused Millie to run late.

But she made it. Just like she promised.

When you have an artistic view
It'll rub off on your take

When you answer to a bunch of dudes
You should run away

I am a city boy
You are a city girl
You date the city tool

I am a city fool

I am a city fool

I am a city fool

I am a, I am a city fool

I am a, I am a city, city fool"

Finn sang before they finished the song off with heavy upbeat chords.

The venue bursted into loud cheers causing the four members to smile. Millie and the rest of the teens cheered from backstage.

Finn turned to face Millie once again never faltering his smile as he ran across the stage not caring if he was in the middle of a show. She was here and that made him really happy.

He stopped in front of her immediately wrapping her into a hug. Millie let out a small laugh as she hugged him back tightly.

"You made it!" Finn whispered in her ear.

Millie nodded trying to ignore the chills that he had just sent down her spine.

The two pulled away from the hug. "I promised I'd be here." She smiled softly.

The two gazed into each other's eyes. Their eyes holding so much emotion.. so much unspoken words.

"Finn!!" Jack's voiced boomed throughout the venues speakers. "We're kind of in a middle of a show. Are you alright?" He asked.

Millie looked behind Finn's shoulder to see Jack. "Oh I see." He grinned. "Hello Millie!" He sang.

The crowd went absolutely wild at hearing Millie's name. Millie laughed waving back at him as Finn turned around to give him the middle finger as the rest of his band mates joined in on the teasing.