Chapter 18 -

Chapter 18: a drunk mind speaks a sober heart part 2

...

Maggie and Millie both walked inside the boys suite and were immediately greeted by loud music. Surprisingly the room was kind of packed. They're had to be about almost 20 people.

It wasn't long till Maggie disappeared into the mixture of people leaving Millie to stand alone. She had seen her friends standing by a corner but she didn't feel like being around Finn at the moment. So she decided to get some food instead.

Millie hadn't made it to the food table yet when Gaten shouted her name through the loud music. She swiveled around in her step to see him stumbling over to her.

This caused a couple heads to turn to their direction, including Finn's. He was standing in the corner with a plastic cup in his hand as he talked with Caleb, Maddie, Sadie, and Noah.

But as soon as Finn took a look at her he couldn't peel his eyes away he was speechless.

Millie was standing by looking beautiful, and nonchalant as she always did. She had her usual bright smile as she waved at Gaten.

Millie was wearing a lose maroon red dress that reached right above her knees, and hugged her curves perfectly. Her hair was in wavy curls with a barrette pinned to the side of her hair, and was wearing her signature white chuck Taylor's. She had very minimal makeup with a touch of red lipstick.

She looked absolutely stunning.

"Mills!! Thank you for helping the girls plan this!" He said as he hung onto her shoulder giving her a sort of side hug.

Millie let out a low chuckle as she helped him keep his balance. "Oh it was all Lizzy's idea." She smiled.

Gaten almost lost his balance and Millie held his side. "Woah there buddy. What have you been drinking?" She laughed.

Gaten snorted. "Juice I swear! But I've only had two cups! Do you want some? I think you should have some! Come on!" He said as he pulled her to the refreshment table and away from the food table.

Millie tried to protest but Gaten wasn't listening. She searched the room desperately for Lizzy to help her but there were to many people, and Millie couldn't recognize anyone.

Gaten served Millie and himself a cup of fruit punch before he clinked their plastics cups together. "Cheers!" He said before taking a drink from his cup.

Millie brought the cup to her nostrils to smell the drink, crinkling her nose as she whiffed the strong smell of alcohol. "Oh come on Millie! It isn't even that bad!" Gaten laughed.