Chapter 11 -

Chapter 11: how the tables have turned.

...

Millie and Sadie were currently in their new hotel room at Mexico City. They had all flown in really early from San Diego. The two were both fast asleep tired from all the traveling they had been doing lately.

"Millie." Sadie said tiredly. Millie mumbled a hmm as a response not wanting to wake up.

"It's almost two pm and we missed lunch." Sadie yawned as she struggled to throw the covers off of her.

Millie hummed in response snuggling closer to her sheets. Sadie called out her name again but Millie was sound asleep. Sadie grabbed the extra pillow from beside her and hurled it at Millie's head.

Millie shot up turning to give Sadie a glare. "Okay! I'm up!!" She grumpily said as she stood up from the bed to stretch. She went over to her suitcase to grab a fresh set of clothes.

Sadie on the other hand was still sitting in bed with her eyes glued onto her phone. Her mouth was curved upward as her phone buzzed after buzzed.

Millie cocked her head to the side watching Sadie as she typed. "Who are we texting?" She asked going to peer over her but Sadie pulled her phone away hiding the screen. "No one important." Sadie flushed.

Millie smirked as she went to grab her phone off the night stand. "No one important you say?" She hummed. "So it isn't Caleb?" She asked innocently.

Sadie's eyes widen her cheeks growing pink. "Wh-What? No!" She laughed nervously. "Why would I be texting Caleb?" She sat her phone down and stood up to get clothes from her suitcase as well.

"Because you two are crazy for each other." Millie laughed. Sadie's cheeks grew red. "What? You're insane M." She scowled keeping her back to Millie. "Caleb and I are just friends. That's all."

Millie was about to retort when Sadie turned around with her clothes and towel in her hands and asked. "Do you mind if I get a shower first?" Millie nodded. "Sure go ahead."

Sadie walked to the bathroom shutting the door behind her. "Oh how the tables have turned." Millie mumbled underneath her breathe as she unlocked her phone. She replied to a few messages as she waited for the bathroom.

|Sister Paige😘: I finally received the wedding invitations. I'll be sending out the ones to your cast mates tomorrow morning to their parents. ❤️

Also what is this rumor I'm hearing that you're dating your co star?? 😏

Me: That's amazing!! I'm super excited for the wedding!❤️