The movies

After dinner I looked up movies that where out on my phone and Freddy saw that I was.

"We should go see Batman Vs Superman I bet it's heckin good" he said and I nodded and then we looked at his parents.

"Fine you can go" they laughed and slid a twenty dollar bill across the table to us and winked making both of us laugh too.

Freddy picked up the twenty and we walked out the door waving bye to darla.

"Hear me out, how about we call this... a date" he said and we looked at each other. I bit my lip and held my hand out to him and he grabbed it. "So yes?" He laughed intertwining his fingers with mine.

We got to the cinema pretty quickly and bought our tickets,popcorn, and a big drink to share and made our way into the theatre.

We sat there quietly for half of the movie and then Freddy decided he liked being cheesy and yawned whilst putting his arm over me and pulling me into lay on his shoulder. I smiled at the warmth of his embrace and we kept watching the movie.

I sat up and looked over at him. At this point we had pulled up the bar in between us and we where sitting right next to each other. I starred into his eyes longingly until he leaned in closer to me. I could feel his hot breath breathing against my lips as he moved his hand up and cupped my face and placing his lips on mine. It was a long lingering kiss of pure teenage passion that I wish could never end. When he pulled away and smiled at me, that sweet charming smile, I smiled back with more joy than I had felt in a long time.