Our Story

He stared at her. He saw it, she was having it. Every time she had a vision he knew. He scooted closer to her,and rushed to her side. "Alice" he spoke. Her dark golden eyes met his. "What's wrong"? "The Volturi" she spoke "there coming back". But why? "You proved with Renesmee" he said. "Because they want me" she said Tears fell softly from her eyes.
"Shh" he cooed. "I'll protect you" he whispered to her. "Jasper you can't protect me ♾ forever". "Alice I won't lose you".

     The Final Battle
      Alice walked to him Aro she called. "I'm here isn't this what you wanted". "Don't hurt her" cried Jasper. "Stop Alice don't do this" he turned her around and tightly placed a hand on her shoulders.

     He had his arm tightly around her waist "please" he said pleading with her. Then Aro's soldiers strangled him "don't hurt him" she cried "Remember Aro you want me". "Fine" Aro spoke. He signaled for her to come forward.

     But before she did.  She placed a short kiss on his lips. "I love you" she spoke "and this is because I can't lose you". "You kept me waiting long enough I will never wait again because I will always have you". She began to keep walking she glanced over her shoulder at him. She walked forward to Aro. Knowing that if she looked back at Jasper she would run to him and hold her in his arms, and protect her from the Volturi.

Because Vampires were always supposed to be cold. But in Jasper's arms she felt warm.  "Alice stop" he called as much as she wanted to she couldn't. Her love for him wouldn't let her. If she didn't come she knew they'd hurt him to get her to come. She wishes things could have been different.

She went up to Aro and placed her palm in his. "Finally, Alice now why would you keep me waiting?" "Dear Alice how interesting though it seems you were reluctant to join". "You also love a Hale how intriguing". Then she punched him knocking him over. Using her speed, her powers and surprise attack she pounced on him. She whacked him. Here's to your future. She grabbed a torch and the fire burnt him.

She ran to Jasper and he pulled her into his arms he stared at her pressing a soft kiss on her lips he pulled her into his lap as they sat together in the snow after the battle "I love you Alice" he whispered into her ear. He felt her bury her head in the crook of his neck. He would protect her for whatever they faced he'd always have her.

Word Count is 450 something without this but with this it's 462.