Away To Yorknew City!

Gon's POV
I yawn as I wake up to the the sun in my eyes and look over to see Killua curled up with a pillow with a blanket over him. I smile and get up, I walk over to him and gently nudge him awake. "Killua~" I whine as I try to shake him awake but it's no use. I pout and roll my eyes "Just like a cat." I sigh, leaning down and kissing him on the forehead. I walk out of the room to brush my teeth and get dressed.

Killua's POV
"Did Gon just... kiss me?" I whisper with wide eyes. No he couldn't have, there's no way he would like someone like me. I shake the thoughts out of my head and get up. "Killua! You're finally up!" Gon shouts with toothpaste coming from his mouth. "Finish brushing, you're getting toothpaste everywhere." I laugh "Say, you haven't heard from Kurapika or Leorio have you?" Gon asks rinsing out his mouth with water "Nope, aren't we supposed to meet up with them when we get to Yorknew?" I ask putting toothpaste onto my toothbrush. "Yeah." He replies turning to me smiling "Well have to ask them about their situation." He says laughing and I laugh too.

Timeskip to an hour later

Gon's POV
We walk onto the ship and wave goodbye to Aunt Mito as the ship sets sail. "So what's the plan when we get there Gon?" Killua asks looking to me as his fluffy hair blows in the wind "Well we have to find the Greed Island game and meet up with Kurapika and Leorio." I answer not looking away from the island. "I think Leorio and Kurapika will definitely tell us that they're together; it's so obvious." Killua says with a laugh "Definitely." I reply "Where are we meeting them?" Killua asks looking at the seagulls passing by the ship. "I forgot." I lie scratching the back of my head and Killua looks at me bluntly "Seriously?" He asks rolling his eyes "I got you!" I shout laughing "I didn't forget we are meeting them in the Park." I say smiling "You dumbass." He sighs smacking the back of my head "It was funny." I say rubbing the back of my head. I look to Killua who's so amazed by the sea watching the fish jump from the water. 'I hope he'll always be happy like this.' I smile.

Author's Note
Some strange thing I do is say Is-land in my head or aloud when I type island or write it. Also I usually listen to sad music or ballads as I write I have no clue why but I always do, Like during writing this I was listening to "The Rain" by my favorite boyband VIXX. Man the Yorknew City arc makes me sad since Uvogin and Paku die. Shalnark is favorite in the Phantom Troupe by the way he's so cute. Also I decided to make this chapter shorter just because I didn't have many ideas y'know but I hope y'all enjoy it still. :) Also I literally started writing this about 2-3 years ago so mind that my work may be a bit cringey in the first bit lol. Peace out - Gabi