Just Once Chapter 4

'wait they are hoding hands !' Screamed Lacey,

Freddie and Alissa snatched their hands away quick.

'Shhh !' and i pulled her behind a park bench.

'Eeeeep ! Freddie is coming our way !!' Just as she said it I Peeped over the top of the bench and saw Freddie's Slow Lollop heading in exactly the right direction, he had something in his hands, it looked like a packet of something. I Gasped in freight.

'Freddie, He has something in his hands, D.. Do you think that he is on drugs ?'

'Dont be silly ! Freddie won't know what a drug is !' Point well made.

'and he cant be going out with her, he has had a crush on Patricia For almost a year now.'

Freddie walked straight past the Painted iron bench we where hiding under, completley oblivious to us, or so we thought. Just as we hadheaved a sigh of relief, Fredddie spun round on his heel to face us.

'Hi'

Oh well there goes that theory.

'Umm, Lacey dropped and earring. I mean Hi, what are you doing here ? Whats that in your hand ? Because i hope its not drugs ! Haha... Umm Fre....'

I go to stand quickly but i forgot that i was under a park bench, i lift my head and crouch, i try to stand up but manage to Ram my head into the chipped blu metal.

I wake up in A&E.