Just Once-Chapter 2

I Awoke with a yawn. The birds where happily cheeping at my window. It was a summer morning and it was all a bit too perfect...

'Aha!' i whispered, my annoying elder brother,Luc, wasn't being loud. UN-usual. Just then i saw a shadow. Behind the bathroom door. Really. Yes, for a 18 year old brother Luc wasn't very smart. I Dodged the piles of dirty washing and odd socks and pretended to wander to the bathroom as if i hadn't seen him. Although the door was already open enough for me to get through i decided to slam the door into his face. His fault for hiding behind the door.

'Ouwwwwwwww !' A Screech, definatley not Luc's, sounded from behind the wooden door. I Nervously Peered around behind the frame to see Freddy Howling with pain and clutching his nose. Blood. I Hate Blood, at the sight of the red river coming from Freddy's clasped hands i  screamed and ran away to get Luc. Luc and Freddy had become very good friends over the years, Freddy and me have been friends since we where born, and before

Freddys parents and My Mum Knew each other from the anti-natal classes that mum went to when she was pregnant with me, Freddy's parents are lovely, his mum is quite short and plump with gorgous mahogany locks falling just to her shoulders and his dad is 6ft  ish and has lovely olive skin. Freddy, however, has inherited nothing of this, His hair is Blond curly hair that stays  in just the perfect position without the need for gel, He only weighed half a stone or so more than me in year 7. Although Freddy does have a slight colour to his skin, it's not enough to be called olive, more a type of Very milky coffee ! 

After all the Mopping and strapping of freddy's poor broken nose, i entered the bathroom. I wasn't prepared to see The sight that was before me.