Rage Joseff Del Fierro

"Tens, black."

"You're talking too much. I'm not sure if I hired a janitress or a preacher."

"I'll be your friend, Sunny. Lilimitahan ko ang sarili ko at hanggang doon lang ako."

"Because I'm afraid that I like you more than I should. At natatakot akong masasaktan lang kita. An angel like you deserved heaven, not hell with me."

"I don't like watching someone else hold your hand."

"This is my time with you. I don't wanna be on the graveyard shift of your sched but I will settle for that right now. I want you to talk to me. And I'll get what I want."

"I like you. I want you. Bad... Really bad. But I can't have you. I shouldn't. That's why."

"Tss. You sound like a very experienced heartbreaker. Do you like him? Yes or No, Sunny. No flowery words."

(He's an asshole. And you're not?)
"Well, I am. At least I'm not pretending to be a prince charming. What you see is what you get, Sunshine."

"Sit properly. You kissed Kid. I cant kiss you."

"You won't join me? I'll join you."

"I'm taken. Yup. Taken. Big time."

"I want you to stay away but I don't want you far. I'm probably fucked. Real fucked."

"I can't like you. No. And you can't like me back. But damn it, I like you. No. I'm drawn."

"You must've hated me too much. Sinampal mo ako ng ganon kalakas tapos nong hinalikan ka ni Kid, hindi mo man lang siya sinuntok."

"Well, right now? Fuck my reasons. I'm gonna get you. From now on, you won't be touched by anyone. Except me."

"Like I said, Sunny, no one can touch you. Natikman ko ang labi mo at idedeklara kong akin ang teritoryong ito. I don't give a shit if I break along the way."

"You don't always answer a favor with a favor. Sometimes, a kiss would do."

"You keep on doing that to me. I'm really gonna fall hard. Damn girl."

"No, Sunny. Mas maramimg pabor mas maraming kiss."

"I don't know how to convince you. I'm a jerk but I'm not a liar. I wish you knew me more. I want you to know me more.. But I don't want you to leave."

"I have never been this scared to tastes someone's lips."

"I really hate your dress. I don't want you to be this accessible. Unless it's me."

"I wanna replace your jealous face with a tired face, Sunny."

"Good girl. Now, you're definitely mine."

"Fuck, yes. Tong gagong to ay baliw sayo, Sunny. Di ko alam paano at kelan pero binabaliw mo ako."

"Sasalubungin sana kita ng roses pero sinalubong mo ako ng selos! Just... What the hell..."

"This is all cheesy but I don't wanna lose you here."

"I know you're attracted. You're just damn scared to fall."

"Your insecurities are hurting me, Sunny."

"You're just guilty. You don't really care."

"I can fix myself but I won't mind if you fix me."

"I wish I was the beast here... Because you are definitely a beauty."

"'Di bale na ang mamatay basta ikaw yong gumamot sa sugat ko."

"Please. What I'd give to make you fall for me so hard, you'll never think of leaving."

"It would be my pleasure to give you my world. To make you forget about your issues. Sunny, just let me in your life again."

"Galit na galit ako. Sobrang galit ako. Ang sarap sarap mong parusahan."

"Ako, ayaw ko sa iba. Ikaw... Gustong gusto mo! Gustong gusto mo! Finally? Finally yung crush mo diba? Tangina, bente kapa, sige mag crush crush ka diyan ng marami!"

"Let me marry you, Sunny. For us. For me. Let's forget the complications. I want to be happy. I've been sad for a very long time. And you make me so high. You make me so damn high alk the time."

"You're craving for me, Sunny. But you're very fragile right now."

"Make up sex is the best solution. I'm still waiting for my make up sex, though."

"You hide, I seek. Yeah, you like that so much. That's where you're good at. That's what you always do. But this is gonna be the last, Sunny. You try again and I'm gonna chain you in my bed. I'll make sure you'll never run free again."

"You look so innocent. But damn, girl, you sting a lot."

"I love you, Sunny. Don't you ever leave me again. It's useless. I will fine you anyway."

"I love you, Sunny. I love you so damn much. You got me smitten bad. Very very bad. And you're about to experience a very smitten beast."

"I am a beast and she is this beautiful angel."

"I wanted her so bad that I don't care if I get hurt. I wanted her so bad that I would cross oceans and move mountains just to see her again."

"I will never ever deserve her innocence but then I couldn't let her go just because of that fact."

"Give me one lifetime to prove to you that I deserve your love."

"I want this girl. I want to love her for the rest of my life. I will never waste the chance."

-------------------

Story: Every Beast Needs A Beauty