𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Start from the beginning

--10 Years Ago--(Italics=Flashbacks)(Normal=Present)

The Deadly Sins are walking down a long hallway, wearing their Holy Knight armour (Down at bottom). Y/N and Meliodas lead the way, the rest walking behind them. Meliodas, Y/N and Diane have their helmets off.

"We were hoping to get in a few drinks to celebrate the founding of the Kingdom" Meliodas explains.

"You've never needed an excuse to knock them back and forth?" King? (I think) says.

"Guess your right," Meliodas says.

"Sounded like the grandmaster has something important to discuss," Merlin says.

"Maybe he's gonna give us a special reward for excellent handling that business that troll queen"

"Well, it's all the same to me. Let's get scolded then go celebrate" Meliodas says.

"With some ale" Y/N adds.

"You expecting a dressing down?" Ban says. They reach the end, Meliodas and Y/N open the big doors.

"Hey, we're here" Meliodas and Y/N gasp at the sight "Grandmaster" The grandmaster is suspended into the air, swords and weapons sticking out of him.

"That's brutal" Gowther? (I think) says.

"He's a pincushion" Diane.

"Who would do this?" King asks.

"A sick and vile creature," Y/N says.

"More importantly, why did they target the leader of the Holy Knights?" Merlin asks.

"Your right" Ban agrees "The grandmaster is the linchpin of the kingdom's defence, he's practically a war god"

"Whoever killed him is a traitor and must be plotting to overthrow Liones," Y/N says.

"And they knew precisely what his loss would mean," Diane says. King turns around, followed by Y/N and Meliodas.

"I sense something," He says. Y/N and Meliodas run to the window to see a bunch of Holy Knights and soldiers waiting.

"What the-," Y/N says "We're surrounded by every knight in the kingdom!" The rest come over to look.

"There's too many of them out there to count," Diane says "What are they planning to" She's cut off by the room shaking.

"Damn, they've started their attack," Ban says.

"We'll figure it out!" Meliodas says "But for now, let's split up" Y/N nods.

"We'll meet up later" Y/N adds.

"Understood," Ban says and they all scatter, leaving Meliodas and Y/N.

"Captain...Y/N... I'm sorry"

"Those words were the last thing we remember

"Those words were the last thing we remember. The rest is blank" Y/N says.

"Then the next thing we know we were lying down in a cellar somewhere. That's when we met Hawk" Meliodas finishes.

"I knew it! You weren't the ones who killed the grandmaster were you" Elizabeth says.

"That makes no difference to me," Gil says, his sword still between the Captain and Second in Command.

"What are you saying?"

"Rebels and traitors who plotted to overthrow the kingdom," Gil says, looking at the two sins with hatred "That's all you are"

"Enough! You must stop this!" Elizabeth shouts "Didn't you hear what they just told you! They aren't the ones who murdered him! Don't you understand!?" Gil turns to face Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth," He says "The kingdom wants you taken into protective custody. But...I haven't the slightest interest in that" Gil moves the sword away and points it to Elizabeth "Alive or dead is all the same" Elizabeth steps back "To me, you are no more than a grain of sand on the road that is being travelled" Elizabeth's bonds break "Go away. The Sins and I have unfinished business" Elizabeth doesn't move before running to stand in front of the three sins.

"I won't let you hurt these people," She says. Hawk wines, crawling next to Gil's feet.

"It's over for me. I feel numb like I've been electrocuted" Suddenly, Gil kicks Hawk and he flies into the forest.

"Hawk no!" Elizabeth shouts, running after him, leaving Gil with the Sins.

"Now that we have dispensed that interruption" Gil walks towards them.

"Are you sure about this?" Y/N asks. "In the old days, you were never able to beat us. Remember"

"But that was a long time ago" Gil bends down to their height "I am now more powerful than any of the Eight Deadly Sins"

【Aspen】

29/01/2020

Last Edited:29/09/2023

Your armour minus the sword(Not my art, please don't credit me. I just found it on the internet)

 I just found it on the internet)