Five

"You know nothing

"You know nothing." I spit. My approach to him was easy, I could do it many times. But when it wore off, I don't know what to say to him. 

"Kate, just continue the act." I hear Natasha from the earpiece. I gulp as I take her word for it. They trust in me to get information off this douchebag, which is what I'll do.

"Oh, I know everything. You discovered your powers in that crash. That argument with your parents had you heated. Telekinesis came first, then came in the flying. But the third one, the third one really triumphed me. You have the ability of seduction, all you need to do is touch them." That's where he's wrong. Noticing he is, I smirk at him and flutter my eyes, he seems to have enjoyed that, "You can't touch me."

"I don't have to." I say as I allow my eyes to scan him up and down. I want to smack myself repeatedly, but instead I bite my lip just to continue the act, "You look better up close."

"Don't flatter yourself, you're the one who smacked me with your horrible screaming. What's the big switch up, huh?" He's beginning to question my motives and I have to act quick.

"Like I said, I don't have the order to talk to you. I'm here to look for Steve. So if anything, you shouldn't flatter yourself because this conversation is over." I smile for him one last time before I turn my back on him. I take a step forward to walk out before I am being stopped.

"Wait!" I hear. I smirk at myself before I turn around.

"Yes?" I say it in sweet form, as if I wanted him to stop me which I actually do. I walk over to him until I'm about a couple inches away from the glass. He too is close to the glass. He squints his eyes and scoffs.

"You're a scheming twit." My heart races at the words he spits on me, "You lie and you've killed, and you're doing it again for the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors in your past. But they are part of you. And they will never go away." He snarls at me and punches the glass with the side of his fist making me jump. I will turn that precious Steve and watch him kill you, slowly, intimately, in every way he'll know you fear." His hurtful words make me fear him. I tear up for more of a dramatic action. I have him where I want him to be, "And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull." I let out streams of tears and cover my eyes with the palms of my hands and turn around so that my back faces him, "This is my bargain, you mewling quim."

I drop my hands to my side and sniff. Besides the act, his words are hurtful. I don't want him to turn Steve and make him kill me. Steve and I are barely friends, but he is the only one I've connected with so far. I can't let that happen, "You're a monster."

"Oh, no. You brought the monster." You brought the monster? There's no monster here but... Bruce Banner. He wants Bruce. I snap myself back into reality and wipe off my tears. I turn around to see him leaning against the glass wall.