Apparition 1 • Kisetsu

Name: Kisetsu
Species: Yokai, Ame Onna...?
Age: 23 (physically), 5 (realistically)
Height: "A lot of frogs~"
Weight: "Probably more frogs~..."
Likes: Frogs, Teruterubōzu
Dislikes: Mean spirited people, scary adults
Skills: "It rains wherever I go~", he also has the ability to control the rain depending on how he's feeling

Description:
Kisetsu is a young Ame Onna spirit that roams the human world. He's stupid and tends to accidentally steal children. He's kind-hearted to the core and only really wants to make others smile, but his rains usually have the opposite effect. Because of this, he takes it upon himself to cheer up humans that he's rained on the parade of. Literally. At his core he's an idiot, but he tends to take games a little too seriously and gets upset when people leave him by himself.

Appearance:
He is a thin, tall young man with dark hair and kind green eyes. He's always wet from rain, so his hair is usually a mess. Kisetsu is easily spotted because of his peculiar umbrella that is covered in moss and has a single teruterubōzu hanging from it, though he's deemed it a "Kisetsu-teru". He dons a yellow raincoat that covers his torso, and wears knee length pants. He also wears frog-themed rubber rain boots. There is a small family of frogs living in his pocket, and it's said that the frogs are children that never made it back to their homes, but there's no weight to this claim.