I'm pretty sure you could both if you stare at his abs for too long. 

"Well where's the fun is that?" I grin sweetly as I stare up at him, "I'll tell you what, if you win a race I'll tell you my name." 

He nods, "Deal." 

Just as we were walking up the elevated sand bank, Chase and Levi were making there way down. I smile at both of them and we all stop as we reach each other. 

"You went on the waterslide?" Levi questions as he notices the soap still attached to my skin. 

"Yup. I completely annihilated Thomas here," I chuckle as I nudge him with my shoulder. It just barely reached the middle of his bicep. I glance at Chase, noticing he was staring at my shoulder with his jaw clenched tightly. "He's feeling a little butthurt." 

Thomas points a finger at himself and laughs. "I'm Thomas." 

Chase takes a sip of the beer in his hand and gives Thomas a bitter look, "I didn't ask." 

And with that, he walks past Thomas, bumping him with his shoulder. They were the same height and build so the bump caused Thomas to stumble back slightly. 

Thomas quickly turns around and takes a step to go follow Chase but I grab onto his arm, "Don't mind him." 

"I better go after him." Levi announces before he moves past us and follows after Chase. 

"What the hell is his problem?" Thomas questions while still looking at Chase. I wanted to run to Chase, to tell him that nothing's going on between Thomas and I which I no doubt know is running through his head right now. But if he resented me in the slightest, it would make this whole thing a lot better. 

"Don't worry about him, okay?" I question as Thomas glances back at me, "Look, I'm going to go and get a drink while you go and try to win a race." 

Thomas smirks as I begin to slowly walk towards the house, "Try? I don't need to try." 

"You sure?" I raise an eyebrow as he laughs at me. I chuckle to myself as I turn and quickly jog up to the house. There was a DJ spinning tracks on the porch with large speakers on either side of him. Most people on the porch were dancing and seemingly having a great time. 

I push past them and walk inside which was just as busy as outside. I find a large yellow button up shirt lying on the back of the couch and slip it on, leaving it unbutton and letting it fall down the sides of my body. 

I'm not sure where anyone was at this point, the party was getting too chaotic even for me. Emily wasn't able to make it because she had a shift at her work that she couldn't get out of. I was kind of glad because I know the entire night she'd be hanging around Chase. 

She had recovered well from the drowning incident yesterday. Or what was deemed a near-drowning accident. What Noah said was true, the whole thing wasn't sitting well with me. But she was my old friend that's done nothing bad before. I have to trust her until I can't. 

And just because she's crushing on Chase doesn't mean I have to hate her.

I feel really shitty that I don't want that to happen because I honestly have no fucking right. I got myself into this mess so I have to deal with the consequences no matter how painful they are. 

"Hayden!" Penn waves at me from where she sat on the kitchen island, a blue solo cup in her hand. She had the biggest smile on her face as I walked over to her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me to her, "I missed you so much!" 

"I was gone for twenty minutes." I shrug as I stand back. I glance around the room with a small frown, "Where is your boyfriend?" 

And in that exact moment, Noah jogs into the semi-packed kitchen holding many things in his hand, "Ok, so I couldn't decide what you wanted so I bought these rose tined sunglasses or these red love heart ones. Then I had a panic attack and I thought you didn't say sunglasses at all so I bought a Shrek mask."