Chapter Ten

[Fight + could be disturbing]

Peter's POV

I cross my arms and look at Harry, seriously. I am scared to be honest.  What was she even…

“There was a girl in the morning, in front of your house.” I shake my head softly “She… knew my name and … She had a few bruises… it was so weird.” 

I watch Harry, and he is shocked. Really shocked. And I see he’s also afraid. And he’s never like this. What the fuck is he hiding from me??

“Pete, take your things and wait for me here” He spits out suddenly as he grabs his phone and walks to his room.

In panic and walk towards him.

“Wait, Harry! Damn it”

I catch him, it seems like he called his people.

“Peter, do what I am saying. Please believe me” 

“Just tell me what is happening!” I raise my voice. I am so confused.

Harry grabs my shoulder and I look into his eyes, sadly. 

he sighs and kisses my forehead. In his eyes, there’s fear, again. 

“Let’s go” He smiles quickly and takes my hand. I frown. I don’t like Harry being so mysterious. He’s even ignoring me.

“Don’t avoid me” I push my hand away and he turns around. 

“Pete, I promise, I will explain this to you later, but we had to get to my apartment now. It is not safe here.” 

“And why not? It’s so big in here, You have an alarm and everything, how can you say-“

“Peter!” He yells. 

I jump up from the sudden scream, and he sighs. 

I feel a tear falling down my face...

Harry takes me to his apartment, and I am sitting in the hallway for more than a hour, because he is talking to his people. Why is he making such a drama? Or did I say something wrong? 

It’s Sunday, and it’s already dark. And I need to go home.

Harry comes after a while, I am sitting on the cold floor, with my head in my hands. I feel so down. I look at Harry.

He smiles sadly and reaches his hand to stroke my hair.

I move and stand up. 

“Don’t touch me, Harry” I scoff.

“Pete… I am sorry for that quick action.”

I look at him with a confused expression.

He’s SORRY for that ʼquick actionʼ hah.

“Stop that.” I say.

And in that moment he realized I am upset. 

“Pete don’t be mad at me, please” He looks at me worriedly. He looks so nice and everything.

I take a step back and also my jacket.

“Tell me what was that about.”  I hiss.

“She is only dangerous. That’s it.”

“She seemed scared. That’s the entire story behind it?”

Harry went pale.

“Speak” I sigh and cross my arms.

“She was my girlfriend a few years ago… We were forced to be together” 

“And?” I see, there’s more of it. 

“… She began to like me… but I didn’t like her. Once… I got mad and just… hit her…” 

“Are you kidding me?” I stand, in shock. 

“It was when I was younger, Pete, it never happened again, I promise. You know what we also had a lot of fights when we were younger” 

“W-While what did you hit her…?”

“…” Harry looks at me. “While...? When I was mad, mostly.” 

“Oh my god” I cover my mouth as tears stream down my pale skin.

“Pete—“

“I thought you’re nothing like your father” I frown and look at him. “But you’re exactly the same.” I began to cry, I am not controlling myself anymore. Because that Harry told this to me, just shows that he trust me. That's the worst!

Oh my god, what the fuck?!

I panic and grab my things.

“Calm down, Pete, I said I never did that again”

“But you did, once, and that's still in you!” I yell and scoff. “Oh my fucking god, I fell in love with you!” I walk angrily to the door. I cried a lot because, I love him, and I was sure about he wouldn't hurt anyone. Like maybe I am making a drama, but I'm just afraid.

Harry is shocked. “Fell in love? Pete, wait!” He grabs my hand and I pull out.

“Don’t touch me!” I snap and see Harry’s eyes full of tears. He’s crying because I am about to leave. Poor messed up boy.

“Do you love me?” He asks.

“Isn't that obvious?? Look Harry,” I am pissed. “whatever our relationship was, I am done with it. I am done with you.”

Harry began to cry. “No … no please, Pete, don’t run!” 

I shake my head and also cried. I love him, I do, but this is enough. He was hit a girl, and I saw the bruises, just because of… that. That is weird ! I am not risking that, I don't want anyone to hit me. This might be egoistic, but I don't deserve it.

“I am sorry Harry. I Never thought this would happen..” 

“No!” He grabs my hand. “Stay here!” 

“No.” 

He frowns. —  “Please”

I hold my head, shocked. Holy shit.… I am not gonna end up like her.

“Good bye.”  I say and quickly get to the elevator. 

“I-I’m sorry, Pete” He whispers and looks at me.

I am silent, and the elevator closes. 

what the fuck was that. I break crying, sitting down to the floor. “H-Harry” I hope this is a bad dream. I just broke up with Harry… I broke up with my crush.

That was enough for me.

I have to get out of here. Forever.

[Everything of this is a Fifty shades of grey AU, not much, but the Point yeah. So I am inspired by a book, and I am aware of that it could be disturbing. And this not making Harry being the bad one, Christian Grey also wasn't the bad one when he was hitting 15 girls before Anastasia. :)]