Chapter Five

The rest of the week flies by. Only consisting of classes. Kyungsoo is still rude to me, so I decide to avoid him. I've changed my choice of seating arrangement so now I sit at the front with Jade in music.

Jade and I have bought new clothing fit for anything. Casual, formal or semi-formal, whatever the occasion, we're all set.

"We're still going to the party tonight right?" Jade asks

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I roll my eyes not wanting to do anything on a Friday night. "Luhan's going to be there, you should talk to him".

"Me? What? No. I'll probably have a word vomit" Jade jokes

"Oh come on, you have a massive crush on him, yet you've never spoken to him? I'll just tell him to talk to you then" I say sticking my tongue out.

"No! That's burdensome" Jade blushes

The bell rings signifying the end of our class.

As students are walking out of the class, I notice that Kyungsoo is still staying back. Again.

"Hey, I'll call you when I'm ready for the party so you can come pick me up" I say to Jade.

"Okay wear something that catches people's eyes!" Jade says.

I sit outside of the classroom waiting for Kyungsoo. I've always been a curious person. I just couldn't help it.

I'm supposed to be avoiding him.

What am I doing here?

With that I stand up to leave but someone stops me. It was Kyungsoo

"Why are you still here?" Kyungsoo says

"U-uh I l-lost an earring" I stutter

"Both of your earrings are still in" Kyungsoo crosses his arms

"Did I say earring? I meant ring" I say

I'm not the type of person to lie. Heck. I've never lied before.

"Well find it soon then?" Kyungsoo says. With that, he leaves and disappears around the corner of the hallway.

With a sigh I make my way back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on the outfit that Jade picked out for me. A blue blouse and a black peplum skirt.

I look at the time and it's 7:30.

Shit.

The party starts at 8, and God knows where this party is being held.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hey Jade I'm ready come pick me up please" I say into the phone.

"Hurry up! I'm already outside" She swiftly says

I put on my flats, grab my purse and phone and make my way to the dorm lift.

I get into Jade's car and we make our way to the party. The car ride was short. 20 minutes maybe?

The car ride consisted of Jade and I wondering how the party would end.

Would there be live music out in the back?

Would there be girls grinding on other guys?

Would it be a cliché party consisting of drugs and alcohol?

Would it be a boring party or would it be the party of the year? We didn't know. We hardly knew anyone here at NYU.

Jade and I step out of the car and approach the frat house.

"Jihae!" someone yells