II

"Please . . . stop it," I begged, much to my embarrassment. I hate being this pathetic but I know thrashing around and forcing my way out of this will just make him restrain me even more. He's the type to get hyped with a good challenge.

"Hmm? Try saying that with a straight face will you?" he challenged but I gritted my teeth and turned my face to the one side.

"Why won't you just leave me alone?!" I half-shouted but all I'm aware of is his breath on my cheek. And the deafening thump of my swelling heart. I mean, with the way it pounds in my chest it feels like it's growing in size and is about to explode.

"It's not healthy for both of us, Little Mo," He Tian whispered in my ear. It took me by surprise that I turned my head to face him and he smirked like a devil before pressing his forehead on top of mine. The taste his breath drips on my tightly closed lips like strawberry syrup drizzled on that drink we had earlier.

It reminded me of his finger and his tongue and the icing.

That's when he finally lowers his lips to press on mine. My hand automatically tightened on his grasp that I mentally cursed my body for being too honest. He responded by squeezing too.

I could bite his lips, so I parted mine but he's already anticipating the attack, pushing his tongue between my teeth like a mobster forcing his way inside a bank. And my tongue is the manager giving everything away like an insider.

The betrayal. 

"Breathe." He Tian said as his lips hovered on mine, gasping for air himself. His body radiated heat and his face was redder too. "Don't die from a kiss, idiot. I'll kill you."

His voice is trembling. My voice bailed out on me.

He kisses me again, gentler but urging. I finally closed my eyes to let him do what he wants. The hand that restrained my wrist came loose and slid to clasp my hand and I squeezed it because I didn't know what to do. And it's feeling so good I'm thinking weird. He Tian's groan tastes like caramel in my brain.

I tried moving my tongue and he was there waiting to guide me what to do. This feels like a field trip and I'm a lost kid. But extremely feeling crazy good I don't want to be found. 

I'm not even aware of my own groin rubbing on his leg between mine. Goodness, what would happen to us tomorrow?

****

After a while, He Tian's grasp loosened up and Mo Guanshan felt strong yet surprisingly soft palms on both sides of his face. He Tian's no longer aware of anything anymore. Being so unguarded felt new for the raven-haired boy.

He's always been on a lookout, owing to the nature of their family's "businesses" but now, nothing matters except these strawberry lips and this boy he'd always wanted ever since. If only he could tell this little guy the intensity of his desire. It hurts just thinking about it.

Obviously, Mo Guanshan has never had a girlfriend that He Tian sucked on his tongue as a form of reward. It earned him an encouraging squirm.

His expert mouth compensates for the obvious lack of kissing skill and sloppiness but it's what makes it worth it. Taming an angry puppy until it begs for your undivided attention was the long-term goal. The puppy's whimpering beneath him tonight.

"He-He Tian, you bastard," the red-haired boy whispered when he paused to catch his breath.

He Tian smirked and eagerly hugged the teary-eyed boy. He felt Mo stiffen but he didn't let go nor say anything unnecessary.

"This is all weird. What's wrong with you?!" 

"What's weird is the way you're being so stubborn."

"Of course I'd get stubborn! You do all these things even when. . .even when ---" Mo Guanshan sat up on his bed.

He Tian faced Mo Guanshan and stared at him intently.

"Even when we're both guys?" 

Mo Guanshan grimaced. He Tian smiled patiently. He's been nothing but patient in front of this blockhead and what's a little more suffering if it meant getting his point across.

"I'd like to believe that you can't live without me, Little Mo."

"Like hell I would! The fuck is wrong with you?!"

He Tian exhaled and reached out to brush a fingertip on Mo's cheek. Mo jerked his head out of his touch. It stung.

"Tell me straight to my face then. That you don't like me and I should just get lost. It should be easy for you to say, if you hate me that much."

It's a way out, Mo thought, and He Tian's offering it to him. But why is he feeling so sad? And why is it so hard for him to speak honestly?

"Just. . .go away. Get lost."