2:Friendly Return

I had a day off from work today and my lovely bestfriend was coming back from overseas. He's been there for me since the break up from yoongi.

Jungkook has always been there for my child and I and I couldn't be more thankful to have him with me.

My parents disowned me practically since the beginning of me pregnancy. They didn't like the fact that I was pregnant and not married and my child was fatherless. 

Jungkook would always baby sit for me when I was at work and he said he'd be fine if I paid him back by bringing him a chocolate muffin from the bakery we would go to when we first met.

So everyday day I'd bring him a chocolate muffin.

I was very excited for him to be back I missed him so much and I know sehun did too.
••••
"Gosh I've missed you so much" Jungkook said hugging me tightly.

I missed his hugs they were always so warm.

"I missed you too but sehun missed you the most" as we broke from the hug he crouched down to sehun a level and ruffled his hair.

"Is that so little buddy?"
Sehun nodded his head so fast i hoped he'd stop before he gets some serious brain damage.

"I mish you kookie" the little boy grinned happy hugging Jungkooks neck as Jungkook Hugged his little waist.

"Guess what i have a surprise for you tomorrow."
Jungkook lifted up the boy in his arms and sat on the couch sitting the little boy on his lap.

"Weally!!!!!!" The little boy shouted in excitement.

Y/n wasn't surprised at all Jungkook was always spoiling her son and taking care of him almost like a father would.

At some point she questioned if Jungkook saw her son as his from the way he acted. At times he'd have his arm around her waist or peck her cheek before leaving or welcoming her.

Y/n didn't questions his action because she thought it'd be awkward to ask.

"Okay sehun time to go to bed" y/n said grabbing her son off Jungkooks lap.

"But I wanna stay with daddy!" Sehun cried out throwing a tantrum.

The tension in the room was already awkward now I didn't think sehun had become this attached to Jungkook but then again he's been around Jungkook since he was born.

"Um-" I was cut off by Jungkooks voice.

"It's okay baby, daddy is gonna be back tomorrow to take you to the surprise." Jungkook now had him in his hands and was taking him to bed to sleep.

After setting sehun in bed he fell asleep almost instantly. I guess the crying might've helped.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"It's okay." Jungkooks said holding my hands and smiling at me.

"I don't mind him calling me daddy I know this may sound weird but I've been around him since he was born and we've been friends for a long time I kinda see him as my own son" Jungkook expressed his feelings then moved closer to y/n his hands were now at her side and unknowingly her arms were around his neck.

He leaned in a little closer as she did as well and their lips were now molding together. The kiss turned passionate. As Jungkook deepened the kiss y/n felt his tongue brush against hers and a moan escaped her lips.

She didn't need to know what was going on to know that they both wanted each other.

But the real question is how much did she really want him?

Edited