It's been a while!

Hello everyone! Surprise, I'm not dead! It's been nearly half a year since I was last active on this website. But I've decided to come back, at least to update thus book. I'm not sure about the others yet. There's a list of the winners of some of the previous adoptables at the end of this part.

You're probably wondering where I've been. To be honest, a big reason I left was because I was overwhelmed. For a long time, I felt obligated to remind to every comment, message, etc. I got on this account. Notifications would pile up, and I would sometimes spend over an hour answering them all. I felt that if I responded to one person and not another, the person I didn't respond to would feel that I was ignoring them. I felt like I couldn't be active on wattpad at all without first answering all of the notifications I had. I started procrastinating answering things, until eventually there got to be so many that I was too overwhelmed to try to answer anything at all.

That may seem like a small thing to worry so much about, and it probably is, but I have OCD so I tend to overthink about things like that. That's another reason I left– my OCD got really bad. At one point I couldn't even go to the bathroom without spending an hour sobbing over feeling like I was contaminated. But I'm on a great medication now and have improved a lot.

Besides notifications, I also promised to do a lot of requests that I just can't do. By requests, I mean personalized book covers, adoptables, name lists, and a million other things i promised people I would do. I think I had a hard time saying no to people, so I just kept accepting requests. I started procrastinating, they all piled up, and I became really overwhelmed. I've decided that all previous requests are cancelled, and I won't be accepting any more. I'm sorry to everyone who had requested something from me.

A lot of things have been going on in my life. My grandma, who was like a second mother to me, passed away from cancer. It's been hard on me, that's another reason I've been away.

Other than that... I turned 16. I adopted a litter of orphaned kittens. One of said kittens sadly passed away on January 3rd... great way to start the new decade, I know.I got my appendix removed. Started volunteering at an animal shelter. I plan to get help for my sleep disorder very soon, so hopefully I can start studying for my GED, learn to drive, get my first job, and look into going to college. Decided I want to be a veterinarian or otherwise work with animals. My sister and niece moved in with me. My niece is 3, and I babysit her a lot, so I've been a lot busier than I used to be.

As for this book, I've decided to keep updating it. I want to try to put more effort into adoptable designs, including things like jewelry, more interesting scale designs, etc. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

That's all I have to say for now. Here's my kittens:

^ Meowser and Peanut

^ Frankie, my kitten who passed away

^ Frankie, my kitten who passed away. He sadly had a lot of genetic issues, including his bones being extremely weak so that they broke very easily. He was in a lot of pain and there was nothing we could do to help, so we sadly had to put him down. I miss him a ton :(

Winners

Cherry - ThornedCrown

Ermine - Articmarsh

Hoki - hufflepuffhorsegirl

I'll announce more of the winners in the next part. It takes ages to go through all of the submissions, sorry!