Kidnapped

:: Frank and his friends kidnap you cuz you've been bad and they plan on getting rid of you but you manage to seduce Frank hehehe.
Female this time cuz flip flop ::

You sit bored, listening to your father order his men around. His underground gang had been getting in more and more trouble and he had to remind them of their places.

"What makes you think that you dirty imbeciles can decide your jobs, huh? Who told you that you could engage with those cops?" He looks at the five men standing before him with rage dancing in his eyes. Your father is scary when he's mad. Of course he didn't frighten you, you're his prized little girl. Nobody messed with you. He knows that you could take care of yourself if need be, he trained you himself, but he'd kill any man who'd lay a finger on you.

You watched intently from his desk as he continued throwing insults at his men before he sent them away until he had something else for them to do.

"How ya doing pumpkin?" Your father turns around to you, smiling.

"Great papa." You reply. However the yelling made you a little bored and you want to go for a walk. You ask and he grants you permission. You start down the stairs, picking up a light jacket from the coat rack before heading down the street towards the old rusty bridge. It's your favourite place to waste time.

You turn the corner past the little pizza shop that smells like heaven. You smile to yourself and contemplate bring home some pizza for your father on the way back, he loves the pizza from this place. You continue down the street and the bridge comes into view.

Suddenly the air smells like chemicals and a cloth is pressed to your mouth, you struggle against the stranger's grip but they're much stronger. You breathe in to try and scream but the world goes black and you fall.

•••

Your head hurts. What happened? You want to rub your head but your hand is held tight above it. You pull and struggle against the rope that binds your hands but it's no use. You try to look around but a blindfold hold your eyes tightly shut. You feel ropes on your ankles too. There's what feels like a mattress behind your back as you lay horizontally but it feels old and worn down. You're about to shout when you hear a voice.

"She's awake."

"No shit Sherlock."

"Guys, shut it."

Three different voices. They're nearby, and you don't like that you can't see them.

"What the fuck do you want." You hiss to the open air, hoping for an answer. One of them speaks.

"Alright guys, you can go. I want to talk to her alone." You hear footsteps and a door shut, it sound heavy and metallic. A lock clicks and more footsteps, but only one pair.

"Hey there missy. I've got some questions for ya, and you're gonna answer em', got it?" The man says, his voice closer now.

"Fuck you." You answer.

"Naughty girl." He replies, a seductive undertone catches your attention. His voice sounds so familiar. He rips the fabric off your eyes and you suddenly see why.

"Well, well, Frank fucking Iero. Nice to meet ya." You smirk. The little boy of the city's rival mob. Of course. He smirks back at you, his eyes burning into whatever he looks at, you can feel his gaze.

"Pleasure's all mine sweetheart. Now, I've got some questions. You're going to give me answers." You laugh a little. This pipsqueak is going to have to try a little harder than that.

"What's so funny little girl?" His smirk never falters. It's adorable really.

"You think I'll answer your questions." You giggle once more. He comes closer and runs his cold fingers down your arm. You feel shivers, his touch is electric.