It was nothing...

To start with, it was nothing more than a bus journey. He would sit at the back with his mates, while they all mucked about and took the mick out of eachother. I would sit near the front, with all of my mates, mucking around and laughing and joking. We were almost oblivious of eachother.

I never really took any notice to him at first. He was in the year above, and everyone said he was annoying, even his friends. I can't say that I ever really wanted to talk to him either, he didn't exactly catch my eye in anyway. All I know, was that he used to get kicked off the back seat sometimes, when he was being too annoying.

I had my mates, and he had his.

When he left for study leave, in the summer of 2012, I didn't pay much attention. I just assumed it was like the year before. They would go off 5/6 weeks before the summer holidays, and some would come back a week into the new year. I never even considered the thought that he might come back, or even wished he would.

When he came back after the holidays, he was a completely different person. He looked, acted and seemed different, but different in a good way. He was so much more grown-up and mature now. He was taller, he had more chisseled features. Even the way he walked was different, he was so much more mature and... Handsome.

I told my best mate that I liked the look of him, that he had changed so much over the holidays. He agreed with me, as he is bi-sexual and likes men aswell. But telling him that I liked this guy, was a HUGE mistake.