Where It Began

"What you need?", he slowly asked, his brows furrowed as he glared up at me.

He was sitting on a little stool, cleaning the back of the broiler when i came up to him and called his name mockingly.

I slowly raisied my finger and pointed at him as i stared at him dead in his eyes.

He watched me and continued to look at me with confusion.
"Wha- what?"

After realizing what i did i quickly retreated back to the front at my register. I put my head down as my anxiety takes over me and the voices.

The voices

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I internally scolded myself for being foolish and embarrasing myself.

Was i trying to flirt?
Why didnt i think before i did that?
He probably think im a wierdo now.

Youre the problem
Its you

Shut up

I couldnt bare looking back to see what he was doing. He probably is really busy and doesnt have time to acknowledge what just happened. After all he is a potter, so he has to do all the hard work in Burger King and here i am, a miserable cashier who has to fake smiles while taking everyones money.

I hate this job

The customers are rude and the mangers and coworkers are just the same.

But when i met Kenjiko,there was something there i couldnt figure out, something i couldn't see yet. So i decided to to play with him a little.

His name sounded like a Japanese name so i ask him if his parents has ever watched anime because honestly you wouldv'e had to watch anime if you want to give your child a name like that.

He chuckled as he shook his head. Every chance i got i would call his name. He would look at me and give a small smile before tending to his todos.

Ever since then i couldnt go a day without saying his name or even thinking about him. It wasn't a 'love at first sight' thing though. I started noticing him just a couple months after he started working here. He would always seem so quiet and distant from everyone else. He would always be in his own little bubble which i would find attractive. His entire aura was attractive. He already looked like the Alvin Clayton model which is beyond sexy enough.

Oh God. What if he is his ancestor?
They have the same last name.

I thought sooner or later it wouldve gotten annoying to him but surprisingly he didnt seem phased by it. In his mind he probably was though. He has a kind spirit so he didnt wanna be rude. I always want to know whats going on in his mind. From the moment i saw him walked through those doors in his white Trainee shirt He already stood out. But nothing was clear to me... until he asked me to walk him home..