Helping Terra

≪No One's Pov ≫

Terra clenched her fist tightly, "Those damn titans..." She mumbled under her breath, a floating rock behind her shatters into small pieces. Terra clenched the side of her hip it seemingly has a large gash.

"Titans! Spread out she shouldn't have gotten far after all she's still wounded!" Terra heard the voice of robin call out in the distance, "Shit- Shit- Shit!" Terra cursed under her breath. Terra tried to steady her breath so she wouldn't pass out. Terra's blue eyes swiftly look around for someplace to hide, her blood dripping onto the ground.

Terra ran towards an apartment building, Terra suddenly put her hand on her head clutching it, before making a stone key and opening the apartment that had a dark shade of f/c blinds.

-

Y/n opened one of her eyes taking in a whiff of fresh blood. Y/n instantly super sped to the front of her apartment door, Y/n looked down at Terra with er piercing red eyes. Y/n dragged Terra further into the house while shutting the front door making sure to lock it.

Y/n bit into her wrist while holding her wrist above Terra's sleeping form, droplets of Y/n's blood falling onto Terra's lips and into her mouth.

Y/n tilted her head watching the large gash on Terra's hip heal. Y/n let out a small sigh while picking up Terra bridle style and laying her on the couch.

Y/n shook her head while looking at the blonde-haired girl, "Strange clothes..." Y/n mumbled while moving Terra's blonde hair to get a better look at her face.

"How'd she even get in my house..." Y/n mumbled Y/n's head was clouded with thoughts, such as.

'How did she get in my apartment?'

'Why was she wounded?'

'Why is she showing so much skin...She must be cold-'

Y/n quickly shook her head. In a quick flash, Y/n had a blanket in her hands, She wrapped the warm blanket around the blonde-haired girl. Y/n licked her white sharp teeth, Y/n's blood-red eyes focus onto Terra's neck. Y/n clenched her fist, trying to keep herself from biting into Terra's neck.

"I'm fine- No biting into anything-" Y/n closed her eyes while speeding into her room, She didn't want to hurt someone unless it was necessary.

Y/n plopped onto her bed, "Should I make her something...? She's human after all...I'm sure she would love to wake up to a nice homemade meal.." Y/n spoke out loud, to no one in particular, "After all, when I was human I was an amazing cook!" Y/n chirped up.

To be truthful no one would ever visit her, so this made her very lonely, but having a single guest would brighten her day. I mean sure she would go out and have a snack...Snack meaning she would drink someone's blood and killed them, but there was never really...conversation with that person.

Perhaps over time, Y/n would have more guests then she planned.