(QUEEN KALA🖤रानी कला 🖤)

Start from the beginning

"Before that I want to tell you something my King " Lady Ada spoke as she rubbed off the paste and washed her face , King's eyes widened , he jumped down from bed and took out his sword before placing sword on her neck .

"Who are you?" he growled in anger as his eyes reflected pain , his heart clenched on the thought of her being someone enemy or else .

"Princess Ada , Princess of kuraam My King" Lady Ada replied and told her past to the king , The king placed his sword down and noticed the beauty at front of him , he was awwed by the white beauty , he placed his palm on her cheeks and pulled her in a tight hug .

"I am sorry for your loss Princess " He whispered and recieved a harsh push , the lady Ada's eyes emitted fire as she stare the king before replying "No My King , I don't want your sorry , The only thing I want is revenge , Revenge for my late father , My mother and sister who was brutally raped by king for his pleasure" She screamed in agony "I want My child to fight for the thing his/ her mother loss , I want my child to rule kuraam" The lady screamed and king nodded agreeing with her .

"I , Aaditya Singh Rajput , King of Madhavgarh Promise to Princess Ada to make our child that much strong that he/she will avenge for loss of his/her mother " he raised his sword before cutting his palm and Princess Ada's palm and give her his blood oath .

Few more days flew away and King got married with Princess Ada whom he introduced as Kala, the Lady Kala didn't revealed her white skin to the member of palace , Things were going great and Rani Kala was two months pregnant , The ladies of haram envied Rani Kala because of the king attention she got , Everyone hated and taunted her including Queen .

One ungrateful day , Queen finally get to knew the past of Rani Kala and also get to know that the lady is Muslim, The haram went on fire , Rani Kala was held as prisoner in absence of King Aaditya by order of Queen, The Queen was way more than excited, She thought that if she will reveal this at front of the king then king will hate Kala and also give her death sentence but nothing went according to her thought , When King returned , he demanded presence of his dearest Queen and what he listened boiled his blood .

The courtroom was held and Queen demanded death of Kala for betraying the King , King stare straight in eyes of his dearest wife and was about to reveal the truth but Queen Kala shaked her head negatively before she lost her conscious, The news of her being pregnant made king escastic , he neglected everyone's demand about death sentence of Queen Kala, but Maharani was no where to be silent about the matter , She demanded Queen Kala to change her religion, whole town including the haram supported Maharani , King denied but the pressure kept increasing day by day and Queen Kala decided to change her religion by her own will and she agreed , After that she was sentenced to be a prisoner for 10 year by Queen and The lady accepted , She was kept in the abdomened part of palace and then the little Anika borned , as beautifull as her mother with his father lips .

The years passed , No one saw the new born princess even for once not even king was allowed to watch his wife and baby , The only thing which was going in Queen's Kala mind was revenge, She stare her three year old who was playing with broken sticks and the little castle her mother made specially for her by woods , With heavy heart the Queen picked up her three year old and kicked the wooden castle making the little girl cry.

"You have to be strong Princess" Kala whispered before applying paste on all over the body of Anika and making her brown like herself

few more year passed and till now little princess get habituated of her brown skin and paste, She get more silent by her mother treatment .

"What is opposite of defeat?" Kala's hard voice encoached in room

"Victory mother " the little eight and half year old replied .

'What is after pain?" Kala asked .

"Pleasure mother" little one replied .

"What's your Aim" Kala asked .

"Kuraam mother " little one said with numb eyes as she lost her childhood with her heart for her mother 🖤 and the princess turned in a hidden beauty 🖤

Thanks allot for the amazing cover dear RiddhiRajput7 (Cover is in starting of chapter)