Turf War

The Doctors rushed onto the platform to be transported into the match.

"Okay, team! Let's get out there and show them what happens when you mess with the Dandy Doctors!" proclaimed Nigel. Nigel fancied himself the leader of the group, even though he couldn't find his shoes. The Dandy Doctors were supposed to have a uniform: [insert uniform later when I can design this in Splatoon]. Bred was missing his hat, and wearing the weird one from the shady guy, and he was wearing the wrong pants. The truth is, Bred was kind of a screwup. His doctorate was in culinary arts.

"Wait, so is it actually tower control, I can't remember what-" Oscar started to say, but suddenly they were sucked into the platform and transported into the match.

They rose out of the ink to find themselves in Starfish Mainstage. "Okay guys, look cool!" Nigel said quietly.
"What-Oof!!" Bred said, as he turned his head and bonked into Nigel's dynamo roller.

"BEGIN!!!" said a loud voice. Nigel rushed off, "Okay, I'm going in! You guys cover the base!" Nigel would never listen to anyone who said that he really shouldn't lead the charge with a dynamo roller.

"Cover the base? So wait, what mode is this, I still have no idea..." Oscar said, sounding sad.
"It's just regular turf war! Tower control is after this!" Veronica said, and then accidentally dualie-dashed into the water.

Bred thought to himself that maybe this would be a good opportunity to use the rain. So, he would ink the heck out of the base and charge it up. "Yeah, that sounds kind of like actual strategy, or something", he thought to himself.

Nigel was rushing for center stage with his dynamo roller and shouting "DOCTOR DYNAMO IS IN THE HOUSE!!!", but unfortunately he was splatted by an enemy charger.

Oscar was following him and threw down a point sensor in confusion before being run over by an enemy splat roller.

"Aha, good job Oscar! Now we can see that enemy roller is intruding towards our base!" said Veronia, who just respawned. She began dualie-dashing to the center of the stage. "You guys should take care of that!"

Bred, who was still inking the base, sighed. "I think you like dashing a bit too much..." he said. "It's fine, it disorients the enemy!!" Veronica retorted, dashing by. She crashed into a wall, and then got up and continued dashing.

Nigel respawned, furious. "They're gonna regret that!!" he ran out, and flicked his roller dramatically.

Oscar respawned shortly after, and decided to help Bred ink the base.
"Hey, maybe we can both use our rains! That should help cover Nigel, maybe"
"Good idea!" said Bred, activating his rain towards the center stage.
"Uh, oh, I mean, mine's not ready yet..."
"What, why didn't you say that!" Bred shot him with his custom splattershot out of frustration. Oscar looked at him sadly.

Suddenly enemy roller dropped down from a ledge and ran them both over.

The enemy charger was trying to shoot Veronica, but she was a bit difficult to aim for since she dualie-dashed apparently randomly. "What the heck is with this team???" said enemy charger.

Veronica dualie-dashed directly into enemy tri-slosher, knocking them into water. "Booyah!!" exclaimed Veronica. Enemy charger took this moment to splat her.

"This way!!" shouted Nigel, to really no one because everyone was splatted. "Ouch!!" replied Veronica. Nigel was then crushed by a hammer special.

Now the whole team was at the spawn. "Hey, so, maybe we should coordinate", said Oscar.
"Fine.. I need you to distract with your baller, Veronica, and I'll try to sneak around them into their base!"
"Yeah! Good idea!" replied Veronica.
"Bred, you can stay in the base and chase down that roller. Oscar, you flank the other way, and use your rain!"
"Yay, actual planning! Let's do it!" said Bred.

Bred set his sights on the enemy roller. "Hey, enemy roller! Flick this!" he said, tossing autobombs in his direction. "Ack!" said enemy roller. "I hate chickens!" he attempted to flick a wall to escape, but was splatted by exploding chickens.

Oscar activated his rain as Veronica rolled into center stage with her baller. "Booyah booyah booyah!!!", she spammed, and the baller explosion splatted enemy tri-slosher. She dualie-dashed towards enemy charger.
"You crazy dualie dunce!!!" said enemy charger, attempting to aim at Veronica, when suddenly she was splatted from behind by Nigel.
"Haha! Take that, chargey!!" said Nigel, victoriously.

Enemy sploosh meanwhile was inking their base to charge his hammer again, and saw Nigel splat the charger. "Uh-oh! I suck at actually aiming! I just use this weapon for the hammer!" and tossed a splat bomb randomly towards Nigel. Luckily, Nigel was able to dodge this and activated his sting ray directly into enemy sploosh. "Flaming fidget spinners!!!", cried enemy sploosh.

Now with the enemy team splatted, the Dandy Doctors finally had the upper hand.

"Booyah!", said Bred. "Booyah!", replied Nigel. "Booyah!", added Oscar. "Booyah booyah booyah!!!", spammed Veronica.

Now Or Never begins to play as enemy team respawns, and they know they have to do some quick stuff. "These guys are idiots, we can't lose to them!!", said enemy charger. "Chase down that roller!!!"

"This chapter seems to have devolved into kind of actually decent writing", enemy tri-slosher chimed in. "There's no time for breaking the 4th wall! Gooooooooo!!!!" yelled enemy charger, and they all charged off.