xxxxi ; he never denied it

Liked by momothecat and 1,090,001 others

@louist91 It's not exactly fun when the privacy you try to keep in your marriage is constantly under intense scrutiny. I don't feel comfortable sharing mine and Harry's personal decisions with the public, no matter how much we love his fans. As for the 'confirmation' that we are expecting a child, there is no such confirmation. The news came from a very unreliable source, and the media should know better than to report on such ludicrous accusations. Something as large and life-changing as this should only ever be reported on by the people directly involved. Neither Harry or I have spoken to the public about this, and as such, it should not be circulating the internet as it has been. We do not appreciate having the entire world thinking such things about our private life when there is no proof to prove that it is accurate.

View Comments

heart.and.soul stop pretending to care about harry. u clearly using him for clout.

Larry_central I completely agree that the news should come from you, and not a sketchy 'source'. But I was really hoping that it was true!

Natalia._.Smythe If you read it carefully, you'll notice he never denied it.

Hazziebaby OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT @Natalia._.Smythe

Hazziebaby HOLY SHIT

WhatMakesHazBeautiful you'd make great parents tho

5SecondsOfChemicalHaz The way your privacy was breached for something so ridiculously attention seeking was disgusting! I hope whoever sold that story to the media is sued.