"she always like that. She loves kids," I said smiling at her and my voice turning soft.

"we have 6 kids and the youngest is a baby girl, " she coughed quietly then drank her coffee. "so I basically say the boys are fond to their sister. Maybe when she grows, they will wrap around in her little finger. "

I just gave her smile. I was so curious, what do they look like? What if they don't like me? How do they react when I see them?

So I continued telling her how is Vee right now. She deserved to know because she was worried about Vee.

She gasped as her hand close her mouth. But she was relieved when I said Vee was okay and she only had to wake up.

The phone was ringing. Sister Mariyah excused herself. I unconsciously emptied my cup. I heard she was whispering while talking. Maybe something important so I got up and excuse myself out.

I heard the loud voice. There were giggling, laughing, whining, crying and screaming gleefully. They were sure had energy.

My feet moved to the source and I thought it was a living room. I leant on the door frame and I saw them. They sat on the floor and the sofas as Allen gave them some speech. Maybe how to unwrap and tell them to quiet. But he failed.

I saw the small in pink something. The baby was on her moving carrier giving them gummy smile. She was so cute. Then 2 toddlers and little boy around 4 years old were unwrapped the gift and the sound ripped paper was not the best thing right now. The other toddler was crying and the oldest one was calming him down.

What a sight.

"hey kids, " I decided to show myself.

And they stopped at what they did. I walked inside as they looked at me curiously.

"hey there, buddies, " I stood in front of them as I took off my jacket. " my name is Dean and I want to visit you all here. "

Still silence.

"how do you like your presents? "

I could hear the insect sound.

"do you bring these to us, mister? " and here the 4 years old boy asking me.

"yes, I do," I gave him smile. "do you like it? "

"yeah, I love trucks and cars, " he gave me the best smile because his cheeks were stretching.

"good. I'm happy to hear that. "

I sat beside Allen on the floor near the baby. He was sitting and collecting the paper which the kids tore.

" I love this, mister, " with a little misspell the toddler gave me his best smile too. He showed me his sketch book and crayons.

"you are very welcome, buddy, " I said to him. He then started to move his crayon on the sketch book.

" I.. I want that, " the boy who was hiccupping pointed at the other boy beside the boy with crayon. " I want.. The book. He takes two. "

"Dan! Give him the book, " the oldest was giving the toddler a look. "you have to pick only one, buddy. "

The boy called Dan slowly gave in. He grabbed the book and stood up. He walked carefully as he hugged the big book.

"what do you say, Dan?" the oldest boy asked.

"sowwy, Dextew, " Dan pouted as he gripped his hands.

The boy named Dexter sniffed and wiped his eyes. He stood in front of Dan gave him smile.