chapter 11 (bankruptcy) (kidding)

Y/n was suffering from malnutrition in human terms. In cybertron terms he was just going through a lack of energon. His mother hadn't thought of his enhanced strength and he easily overpowered her within a minute. Arcee before Y/n called Fowler didn't get a second of sleep even though Ratchet and prime tried but, gave up after three or so times. Prime was bed ridden thanks to the explosive and he was annoyed by it in various ways. It took a day for Y/n regain his senses and found himself in a medical berth next to Optimus. Oh thank god, he thought as he saw prime alive with only five inches of armour melted away from the explosive. At least it wasn't the plastoid that stormtroopers wear. Y/n tilted his head and looked at Optimus prime and said.

Y/n: "I feared my mother had done it. I feared the closest thing to a father I have was once again taken by the same person. I wasn't more scared in my life it was if I had one eye on the past the one on the present. It felt as if it was a dream"

Prime looked at y/n understanding how he felt.

Optimus: "I understand, I've been though the same. It's never easy no matter how much  therapy you get"

Y/n: "most therapists are con artists anyway"

Optimus: "Agreed"

Y/n chuckled and sighed. A moment passed and meko started playing her guitar. Ratchet groaned muttering several curses. Bee and raf were out and ratchet considered them lucky. Arcee was also out with Jack enjoying a movie at the drive in theatre. Bulkhead was asleep in his room catching up on missed sleep.

Out on the back road back to base Arcee and Jack rocketed at breakneck speeds. Jack grinned at his partner and said teasing.

Jack: "A little to happy to get to base aren't ya"

Arcee: "So sue me i'm on cloud nine. You have any idea how worried I was?"

Jack: "Of course. You didn't sleep for 3 days, I was even starting to get worried for you but, you can kick any cons ass back to cybertron if they laid a finger on me or him"

Arcee laughed and agreed. He knows me alright, Arcee thought. They rolled into the front blast door of the base and heard a mix of guitar and singing. Jack dismounted her and she transformed.

Y/n: "Dangerous ground but once we start we can never ever stooooop"

That's y/n? I never knew he could sing worth a damn?, jack thought.

Y/n: "We know you thing we're craazy"

Arcee: "were back And y/n don't stop"

Y/n nodded and switch songs to 'in the lead'. later that night in Arcee's bedroom Y/n laid in Arcee's metal bed as she off in a side room showered off grim and dirt off her body. she had stripped from her armor exposing her naughty bits letting water run down her down her body. Man water feels so much better than oil, Arcee mused as she wiped away some dirt off her abdomen. Thats better, arcee thought turning the shower off and reattached  her armor to her body. Once her armor was tightened she began drying herself. Once dried she took up a sleeping position next to y/n and lightly kissed him on his head. Don't worry it can only get better from here. I hope that's true, arcee thought falling asleep.

End chapter