Chapter 5

Lenn POV

Yesterday I got married to the beautiful lady. She is an angel.

My parents too liked her very much.

Yesterday both day and night are memorable. I didn't think that she is so innocent.

She is completely mine now. I don't share what's mine. Ooops... that cheesy line. I never expected me to say that line

I can't tolerate she is going back to her college. I can't let her in between lots of boys. Oh no I am jealous. This is bad and overprotective.

Am Ialready in love with her..... This can't be happening. I still need time to analyse her. I don't want to fall in the pit on my own. But I think it's too late.

When she was cooking food. I hugged her from the back. "Angel listen to me" I said. She stopped whatever she is doing and turned towards me. " I know you are going to your college today. I know you are adult and you can do whatever you want but you are also my wife so I have some conditions for you...." She looked at me puzzled.

"When you are in the college don't talk with other boys. I don't like people cheating on me. So please don't do it ok" I raised my voice a little louder to show that I am dead serious.

I thought she will frightened by me. But she just smiled at me and nodded. I can see her eyes shining brightly.

After that she was in deep thought. I know she is hiding something from me. I will find it soon. I know she also likes me but for some reason she is hiding that too.

I appointed a bodyguard for her. He will be watching over her secretly. He will report her every activities to me as well as protect her from any problem.

I took her to the college in my car even though she insisted on going by bus.

She shouldn't even think of going to college by bus hereafter. She is my angel. Even though I have my doubts. She is my wife and queen . I will protect her. My wife shouldn't travel in bus. If she is afraid that somebody will catch up our news then I'll arrange a new car with chauffeur

I dropped her in front of her college. I can see lots of eyes on her murmuring some gossip. I can see her moving into the college uncomfortably. I called Ruban the person I have appointed to look after her in the college. He is also a student . He will be in all her all classes quietly. She won't even notice.

I asked him what's going on. He said " sir madam is the poorest of all the students in college. She don't even take bus to college. She normally walks. Suddenly she is coming in a very luxurious car so people are gossiping about her badly. Like she sold her body, or she married a old man or she is being mistress to a married man etc. Already madam has bad reputation. According to me somebody is spreading this rumers to taint her name. "

"Wait, find why they are doing that. My wife is so innocent." I know she is innocent. Anybody can tell she is innocent. So why people are believing that.

"Sir actually according to my investigation madam is not so innocent she once in a while cause trouble." He said which made me shocked. How can a person who can't even raise her voice cause trouble.

So I thought of following her today alone. I cancelled all my meetings and then removed my suit. Now I am in white shirt and pants. I added hoodies to it. Now I almost look like a college student

I entered the college and went inside. I slowly followed her. she didn't even raise her head the whole time.

Then she saw some girl. The girl ran towards her and hugged her. They were chatting. This must her friend Emma. I assumed.