"Heck yeah."

.

.

.

After the small ramen dinner, Felix heaves out a huge sigh of relief—perhaps feeling somewhat bloated yet satisfied by the simple meal. He taps his tummy a few times and grins, "Ah. I can probably survive not eating until Sunday." He jokes.

"You're telling me you'll eat nothing tomorrow?" Han raises her brows, lowkey taking his words seriously, "Then I dare you to eat nothing."

Felix hurriedly pouts, "That's not fair! When I've got no school, I'll be tempted to travel around to eat."

"Well." She laughs, "It's not like you can survive not eating anything anyway." Han cleans up the bowls, only to be snatched quickly by Felix, "Sis, go shower. I'll clean up everything."

"??? That's unfair, let me clean up. You go rest."

"No, you."

"You."

"I'm not always nice so you better not waste this chance, sis."

"Since when are you not nice?" Han teases her brother a little bit, making him blush. "Well, I owe you one, bro." She ruffles his hair lightly once again as he giggles at her action, "Better be quick, or you'll catch a cold."

They exchange small laughs as the girl goes ahead and take a shower.

After the both of them are done with their respective stuff, Felix comes to his sister's room and spreads his whole body on her bed rather childishly. "Sis, can we sleep together tonight?"

He flashes her his puppy eyes, begging for her approval. The older one instantly agrees on his idea without further discussion, since it would be nice to have someone by her side after a bad day.

Felix goes back to his room to get his sleeping essentials, which include his favourite soft pillow and many plushes on his arms. He lines up the plushes in the middle of the bed, making a line.

"Oh, I thought you wanted to cuddle after a bad day." Han enlarges her eyes at the border he made. Felix narrows his eyes at her and occupies the space on the left, "I just wanted company, never said cuddle."

"What a strong, independent, boi." She teases, earning a smack from him.

----------------

"Sis! Sis!"

The deep voice, most definitely, Felix's, makes her turn to the other side of the bed, not wanting to wake up.

"Oi!"

He yells a little bit louder this time, making the girl finally sit up from her bed.

"Why are you so loud in this early morning? It's Saturday." She groans, "Plus, our chit chat last night has cut off our sleep quiet a—" Han instantly stops when she realizes how her brother is standing in front of her, with a different attire from last night.

It is in fact, the pajamas that he used 2 days ago.

"You changed your attire. What for?" She inspects him from top to bottom, "Do you love your blue pants a lot?"

Felix looks confused at my question, "I didn't change it. This is what I wore last night, too."

Han sits there, with her brows knitted, trying to recollect her memories. As clear as the day, she remembers how he didn't wear this last night—Han would even bet her whole bank account on it.

"You're probably not fully awake." Felix giggles at her state, "It's not even Saturday. And there wasn't any chit chat happening last night."

Han tilts her head in confusion, as she inspects how none of Felix's plushes is on the bed. The girl checks the date and day on her phone, showing it is currently, Friday, 13.

What the heck? Wasn't this yesterday?

"Does that help?" Felix laughs upon the view he's seeing—his sister, being extremely confused despite being fully aware of what she's seeing. Han slowly turns to him with a blank expression, but Felix grins at how lost the poor girl look.

"False memories?" He asks.

"Maybe." Han locks her phone and puts it aside, not wanting to deal with the weird stuff going on for now. "Why are you here so early again?"

"AH." Felix's tiny hand curl up into a ball, as he lightly taps on his other palm.

"Do you mind making mea bento so that I can bring it to school?"

-----------------

Author's Note: Hello people! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

I've been busy visiting people and also having guests coming so... yeah :( I will probably update slowly now :')

I hope no one's confused so far JSHFSKJDFH