Chapter Nine; High School Horrors Never End (or Repeating The Horror)

(A/N I am genuinely sorry about the title. I was trying to be funny and that clearly didn't work lol so it has an alternative title. Please excuse my dumbassery.)

(Springtrap POV)

Hopping into the passenger seat of the car, I buckle up quickly, feeling safe. (Y/N) looked at me confused.

"Will, are you sure you are okay? You've been on edge since we got here." she inquired softly.

I shake my head and faintly say not to worry about it.

(Y/N) looks hesitant but drops the subject anyway. She looks at the road ahead with tightly knit eyebrows. She's really bad at hiding her emotions and I can't help but think that it's adorable.

"Hey, do you think I should quit my job? I'm not sure if this is so safe anymore. Maybe I can work at a gas station or something?" (Y/N) worries, her bottom lip in her teeth as a nervous habit and gives me a glance.

I sit there and contemplate it for a minute. Well there would be less of a risk of her getting hurt and me ever running into the animatronics again... but something made me second guess this choice, like something is holding us back from leaving and keeping a tight hold on us both.

"I'm not sure, (Y/N)... Maybe you should stay there a bit longer to really see how you feel about the job." I inwardly cringed at the thought of coming back again but the feeling was still there.

••••••••

(Third Person POV)

When the two had left the restaurant, all of the animatronics had sighed in relief. They thought they would never see that golden rabbit again. When he walked in, all of them remembered. All of them feared. All of them suffered. How had something so volatile convince someone so sweet to trust him? It was always this way, they reminisced. The rabbit would get somebody to trust him and then he'd catch them at their most vulnerable moment. It's what happened to them, wasn't it? Why had this situation seemed so different, then?

There was no malicious intent when he followed the girl in. Had he fooled her like he did to them or was something really different about him? It seemed it was he who was vulnerable. Like he was the one scared out of his wits. He ran out the doors. It was odd... why would he do that, the man that killed them... the man who cut their lives short...

They didn't know. But what they did know was that something was new about the rabbit and they were going to find out what.

••••••••

(Your POV)

I wasn't stupid. I could see that Will was uncomfortable and it was making me nervous. Something was wrong with Will and I was going to find out what. The rest of the drive home was quiet other than the occasional sneeze from me and the always present clicks from William. I open the garage and pull into the driveway.

I open the door and go inside, Will following suit (ba dum tsssss). I go to the guest room and start cleaning it up, William turning on the TV and watching Bones in the living room. I move the bed to the middle of the room and put the dresser in front. I plug in the TV and connect the Roku to the tv. I make the bed and finish cleaning up. I call him in.

"WILL!! GET IN HERE NOW!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I hear the thud of his feet running down the hallway. He swings open the guest room door to see me on the bed, smiling. He looks around the room in awe. It took him a good minute to soak it all in. It was all for him. He walked over to me and hugged me tight. I squeak and hug back.

"Thank you...." he whispers softly in my ear.

I smile widely and let go. He looked like he was about to cry. I get up off the bed and walk to the door. "Enjoy it, Will. This room is just for you. Like your bunny-man-cave-thing."

I close the door behind me and head to bed. Today was strange but it was also nice. Maybe I can find a way to get Springtrap into other places to experience the world... like make him look like a cosplayer! Oh that's a good idea.....

(3rd Person POV)

As (Y/N) slowly drifted off to sleep while thinking of ways to help Will get around, Will himself was bursting with joy. He was glad that somebody had put in so much effort for him. He sat on the bed and started to watch some shows that he thought were interesting. Maybe he did have a second chance in this world after all.

E n d.

(We're so sorry about the short chapter ;-; writer's block and such. BUT DON'T WORRY, WE GOT THIS! Flipping like this shit, share it with people, heck, make your own theories about it! Tell us what you think in the comments :3 ThANkS fOr REaDiNg - littlemisshoror1987 and deerfluffs).