"Johnny seems like a great guy, and plus he gets your mind off of Nikki." Tommy says

I sigh and nod.

"You're right." I say

"I know I'm right dude!" He sassily says and playfully shoves my shoulder.

I sit down and run a hand through my wet hair.

I start on my makeup and Tommy messes with my hair.

After my makeup and hair I see the outfit Heather had chosen for me.

It was a hot neon pink lacy bralette, black leather shorts with fishnets that had little jewels on them.

I grab my white docs and put them on.

I slip on my leather jacket and then turn around to see Tommy smiling.

"Wheres the lingerie that heather gave you to put on under?" He asks

"Its on Tommy trust me" I say and giggle.

"You look amazing Pen" He says

"Thanks Tom." I say and then he just nodded and left.

I take a deep breath and take a couple shots to get a little buzz.

I walk down stairs and see Johnny's convertible pulling into my driveway.

Tommy had left so I quickly prepared my self.

I hear a knock and I open it seeing Johnny.

He wore a black leather jacket a KISS tee shirt underneath black leather pants and black boots.

I smile at him.

"You look beautiful Pen" He says

"You look beautiful too." I say and then widen my eye covering my mouth blushing.

"I meant-

"Lets just go" He chuckles 

(...)

"And then after I left the note at your mailbox I uh left and came here to Los Angeles." I explain and fold my hands looking down at my whiskey.

We currently hung out at The rainbow having drinks and nice dinner from there restaurant.

"It ended up being good for you p don't worry" He whispers and grabs me by the waist hugging me.

I hug back and then we look at each other before we lean in and our lips touch.

It was a slow and passionate kiss not rough and heated like how me and Nikki's kisses were usually.

We pull away and i blush looking down.

"Johnny."

"Penny." We both say each others names at the same time.

"PDA much?" Someone said from behind us.

"Nikki." I grumble grabbing Johnny's hand clutching it tightly.

"Penny, and you are?" He says to Johnny.

"Johnny." Johnny says clutching his jaw tightly.

I had told Johnny about me and Nikki I mean I wasn't gonna keep it from him he is my best friend and even though I hate Nikki at the time he is my best friend too only I never told Nikki about Johnny.

"Johnny, nice name." Nikki says

"Nikki can you please go." I hiss knowing he was high.

"Yeah I will I got my girl to attend to." He says bitterly and leaves.

Probably just a groupie. I thought.

"Wanna go home?" Johnny asks

"If it includes tons of sex and alcohol fuck yes." I say and grab his hand dragging him through the bar.

It was time to get wasted.

A/n- hellooo hope you enjoyed btw Johnny is played by Johnny Depp from the 80s-90s heres a gif