Quitting because of you

Jisoo PoV
Lisa and I were cleaning up the gym after football practice

"Jisoo how long have you liked Jennie?" Lisa asked

"Well I actually don't know to be honest. Whenever I saw her I thought she was really cute  and I never got the time to talk to her before but then I got myself into relationships and rarely saw her at school until now. Why do you ask?"

"Because Jennie's always liked you since middle school" Lisa chuckled

"She mentioned that once I think" I smiled immediately without thinking because of remembering what the girl has said made me so happy

"Chae was talking about Jennie a lot yesterday because she wouldn't stop worrying about her but I told Chaeng that she was in good hands because you were with her" Lisa smiled at me and put her thumbs up

"I'm flattered to hear that Li"

"I'm glad Jennie's feeling better though because yesterday when she fainted I came just in time before she smashed her head on the ground"

"Thanks so much I wouldn't know what to do if she got injured" Jennie wasn't in school today because she was resting from what happened the other day

"Yeah same to be honest anyways you do know the winter ball is in two weeks"

"Yeah I'm organising it because I'm part of the student council"

"Are you gonna ask Jennie to be your date?"

Her question really struck me. I forgot that people needed dates for these things and especially if you were in a relationship you should go with your partner. The problem was that our relationship was a secret and my parents didn't even know that she was my girlfriend let alone knew that I talked to her every day.

"I'm working on it" I smiled at her. I didn't want to concern Lisa with my problems and especially my relationship with Jennie. She had her own relationship and problems to deal with.

"You sure because you should ask her sooner. You do know Chaeyoung and Jennie are going back to work after Christmas holidays so after the winter ball you would have two weeks with her until she goes back to her normal schedule. This means you would probably see her once every two weeks at least depending on her schedule"

My heart sank. This was the reality of dating a celebrity and the thought of not being able to see Jennie every day could not sink into my head.

"How are you acting fine about this? Your girlfriend is busy as well"

"Jisoo I'm in their company now. Remember I got an invitation from YG? I'm a trainee there now and he approves of our relationship. Jennie is going to have two managers now because Chaeyoung is slowly moving to the music department where I'm at. Her singing talent has been recognised and Jennie is okay with that but Chae still wants to support Jennie because she has this sort of attachment to her"

"You guys never told me this?"

"You're busy with all the clubs you do and we know you had to spend all of your extra time with your grandpa" she shrugged

"You could've at least told me when it happened because I feel like I've drifted from you" I was annoyed at Lisa

"It's not that big of a deal"

"Lisa I still want to know what's going on in your life"

"Chill dude you have Jennie with you all the time or I don't even see you anywhere to be honest. You're always late to something so you're running around places"

I paused before I said anything. I really had a lot going on

"Jennie is also hurt that you don't have enough time for her...I'm also hurt" she muttered the last part but I still heard her