caged up

Let me go barb poppy yelled with anger in her voice . Ahaha why this Is funny seeing you getting mad at me princess Queen barb said laughing . Idc let me go poppy said why should I I want your string and you didn't give it to me so..no Queen barb said with a evil smile . Poppy then took a seat in her cage . Barb  looked at poppy trying not to fall a bit bad for her . She  walked over to the cage as she leaned on it . Um poppy... Queen barb said nervously yes ? Queen poppy replied . Can I kiss you... Queen barb said . She looked like she been wanting to say that for the longest she even looked like she meaned it . I never kissed anyone before... Queen poppy said getting closer to barb the best way she can . Me either but we can kiss to make you feel better I guess... Queen barb said trying not to blush at all . Yeah I guess we can kiss Queen poppy said smiling a bit . Then let's do it barb then said Ok then poppy replied closing her eyes . Here goes nothing Queen barb said to herself closing her eyes and kissing poppy . The two Queens were kissing after all so long she finally got her kiss she been waiting for . The two stopped kissing  They looked at each as the two Queens looked at each other and smiled . poppy I liked that kiss it felt nice Queen barb said smiling even more yeah me too Queen poppy replied giving a smile back . I  will see you later cupcake Queen barb said winking at the pop Queen . Hehe see ya Queen poppy said blowing a kiss to barb . Queen barb caught the kiss as poppy giggled . Queen poppy  whatched barb leave the room all poppy could do was smile .