Author's Note

Sorry that I haven’t updated this story in a while but I have been busy with school meaning I haven’t had a lot of free time to write. I’m going to give a lose time line for updates but they will not be starting for a few more weeks. Sorry to those who have been following my books closely for not updating them as often as I could. I do plan on finishing a few books just because I have been working on them for so long and really want to see them come to an end. There are at least three books I am going to try finishing in the free time I have. They are The spider demon and the human, The Half-blood princess, and The Kiss of Death. I know a few of these books aren’t as old as some that need an update but I will try to get a few chapters out of older books. I did say I would update The ANBU silver flash this month or the beginning of next month and I will get a chapter or two of it out I promise I will. Please remember that this is a louse updating schedule and it may change depending on the free time I have.

11/27/14 – The demon king’s mate? , His Secret, and The ANBU silver flash

12/6/14 – The Alpha wants me? , The dragon’s girl and the girl with the dragon, and The Dragon Alchemist

12/12/14 –The Kiss of Death, The spider demon and the human, The half-blood princess, and The Dragon Alchemist

After that the updates for most of my books will be random due to not knowing how quickly chapters will be finished. I know a lot of people want me to update my Naruto books and I will have more time to work on them after the 12th of December. I have a few book ideas that I am going to release and would like a vote of them so please comment and let me know what you would like to read, just to let you know I may change the titles of the books or have no titles for them at the moment. 1.) Two Demons and A Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club and Black Butler cross over) 2.) The Black Ninja Butler (Naruto and Black butler cross over) 3.) His one and only and 4.) You’re a What? The book that has the most votes will be released at the beginning of next year.