Why Now

Why now has the portal closed?? Oh God im trapped!!!

As Gary Sparrow thrashed at the brick wall that was in front of him, all he could do was cry . He wept and wept as he heard the sound of people celebrating. The war with Germany was over and like everyone in London Gary and Phoebe had been having a good old knees up. Like always Gary made his excuses and told Phoebe he would be back soon, only this time his exist from 1945 had closed.

Gary felt numb and also slightly angry at himself. He should have known that this day would come but he guessed it wouldn't have been yet anyway. Especially today.

As laughter rang through old London town so did tears from Gary only to be heard by his wife Phoebe.

Phoebe had left the club and went looking for Gary as she had a feeling that something was wrong. She was used to the quick exits her husband used to make. And the not knowing when he was going to be back. She understood this as Gary worked for intelligence ( well thats what he told her). So this time it just didn't feel right when Gary made his leave. She just felt sickness and went outside and she saw Gary rush around the corner into duckets passage. Following him she was shocked and slightly confused as to why her husband was running at a brick wall and then suddenly start crying. Very quietly she crept u to him. "Gary, Why are you crying at a brick wall? Regs jokes weren't that bad ".

Turning around Gary saw his wife looking at him with those big caring eyes. Oh how she looked was Amazing but why was he thinking of Yvonne back home in the 90's!

Gary stopped crying, and stopped thrashing the wall. He realized that his wife would call reg any second to have him.taken to the nut house if he carried on so he stopped and began to tell.Phoebe the reason he's crying.

This night for Phoebe would not only mark the end of war but the beginning of a whole new life..

Sorry folks for delay! Will update soon with with new adventures for Gary and Phoebe :)